Sign in to follow this  
slipn

4-door Skyline R32´s

Hey, I am thinking about getting an R32 4door Skyline and was wondering what they are like to drift? I have driven a few 2 doors but i like the individuality of a sedan, i was considering a cefiro aswell but i prefer the skyline.

I know that parts are easy to get for them too which is a plus,

Can anyone give me some more input?

And pics would be cool too!

adz is a pro e-drifter and has a 4 door R32....

heaps of people in Japan use em, mostly some with RB25DET conversions.

so yeh they must be pretty sick, seen some in the HPI dvds, ffs they sounded GREAT and looked great around their tracks (look wise and drift wise) :P

here are a couple of pics of my skyline. If you're interested

i've heard from a couple of sources that 4 doors have better weight distrubition than the 2 doors, but i've never driven a 2door so i can't contest to that.

Parts & etc are all interchangable with the 2dr models, the only parts i can think of are exhausts are slightly different length, and rear bars are not the same.

drift1.jpg

drift03sm.jpg

honestly having drifted 4dr and 2dr................ not a huge difference.............

they both drift very similarly, just make sure you got a good diff.

Like most jap cars, if you've got good suspension and a bit of skill they're all relatively the same.

I throw my car around a bit, but its still on stocko suspension so I'm faced with body roll and it tends to bog down a bit.

And the four doors are only 5 cm longer than the 2 doors, so the driving experience wouldn't be too much different I wouldn't think. You just can swap rear bars or side skirts. Apart from that everything is the same. Oh and rear guards. You can't for example swap them for GTR guards etc.

All in all, good fun to drive, smooth power delivery and something a bit different. Although there are more and more getting around.

one of my mates has probably the best 4 door 32 ive even seen...

gtr front bar, bn skirts and rear bar, 18inch extremely dished rims, flared rear guards, gtr front guards, almost every adjustable suspension piece u can buy...

fattest thing ever...

the car can be veiwed at www.garagehiramatsu.com in the previously sold vehicles section

Edited by freerider_fmx

If its the white one your talking about, thats fat as, why doesnt he drift it on the track though?

4door32.jpeg

i remember reading somewhere that they are nearly the same wheel base so it woudlnt be much different.

i could be wrong

They do look fresh espicially with nice kits.

I have been looking for awhile and still not too sure what to pay, the price seems to fluctuate alot??

What do you think a good condition manual one would go for?

so that white r32...........if sum1 can get some new pics of that car...awsome!!! its like the bestesttetsbest R32 ever!!!! give more pics (besides the ones from japan)

I'm a huge fan of R32 four doors! They look super tuff and not as common as there 2 door counterparts!

My opinion "Do it" :yes:

i wanted to get this :"(

513.jpg

514.jpg

anyone else notice 4door nissans like laurel and skylines dont have a subframe between the side windows ?

r32 4 doors do have pillars between the door windows... as do cefiros, 33 4 door and 34 4 doors...

laurels are pillarless however

adz's 32 4 door will be out of the workshop and equipped with lots of goodies very soon... deffinately wont be recogniseable in the near future

and heres some floating around on the auctions atm...

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=2514

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=2515

D

1386_DSC07295.jpg

comeon.. you cant go past a 32 4 door like this....

post_1_1082278751.jpg

there arent many 4 doors that are manual which is gay

My last car was a 32 4 door. They have exactly the same wheelbase as the 2 door. The whole car is pretty much the same but the real difference is that they crammed an extra 2 doors in. They are great cars but need a fair bit of cash to drift and aren't as easy to drift when compared to an S13. The 4 door is only like 30 kilos more. HPI version 8 and 9 have a couple of really good examples of drift 4 doors.

comeon.. you cant go past a 32 4 door like this....

I love this car :yes: I've seen him cruising here on the Sunny Coast a few times although one time he was kinda pulled over getting defected, the car still looked good though :P