Sign in to follow this  
-sr180det-

10,11 sec sr20det?

hey guys,

im currently goin through a sr20det forged rebuild and was just curious if there has been anyone on ns.com that has ran a 10/11 sec quater mile.

wat turbo set up did u have, from wat radiaotr u used etc.

wat internal work was done. wat fuel system u were using

how much pound u were running, how much power u had

from tyres to clutch. i wanna no everything that u had to do to acheive this sort of level. im currently goin through this project to have a 10 sec pass...and wanna now how much pain,stress was done :P

cheers Adam

180athid u like postin shit after people do u... tahts y i blocked u from msn :P, u aint touchin my car.!!!!!!

strap on a t88

and run about hmmm

3 bar

you shouldbe able to get there

i totally agree with u 180athid :lol:

vip200 runs 11.7 with stock internals why dont u speak to him, from memory i think he has around 240rwkw and i think his runin 18 psi? but u should double check with him :D

180athid u like postin shit after people do u... tahts y i blocked u from msn :P, u aint touchin my car.!!!!!!

since when are you on my msn your the guy with the red car with th stickers ..... ? that talks shit ?

i pumped about 3bar in my stock SR20 and it let go

it was fun while it was holding

i have no idea wat i was doing at the time and have no idea wat i was thinking

haha 180athid no i dont own red car sorry man,

im after some info that is relivent to this thread guys so can u plz keep ur comments to ur self,240rwkw at 18psi...ok sik i like runnin heaps of pound too!

or for a much simple way SR20DETT..with much less mods :D

Ahhemm I don't think so! :bandaid:

Rb26Dett possibly

change everything.....bore the chambers, get new hks injectors, t71, big ass hks fmic, big ass hks turbo back zorst...new pistons, crank shaft, new intake n zorst manifolds, high flow cat, hks bov,bigger radiator, aftermarket hks ecu, cf bonnet n boot, heavy duty clutch n gears,...did i miss anythin?

or for a much simple way SR20DETT..with much less mods :D

11's are easy, but doing it consistently is the problem.

the engine is fine, and will hold up, but what cops a flogging when trying to run sub 11's is all the drive train and everything around it.

I had major dramas with gearbox's, clutches, diff's and getting the right suspension setup. All these little things are a pain in the ass and cost money. especially when you break them at the track, SO you will have to organise a trailer every time you race just in case. etc etc.

It’s all about the Nissan and its characteristics that are being liked by everybody and they live to buy. Hence you can grab ukessays that plays a vital role in presenting the different ways that are important to know.