Sign in to follow this  
MEANS13

R.I.P dr1ft_pig13 (aka Ben Simpson)

rest in peace to him.

deepest condolences to his whole family and all that knew him.

Thanks again guys for your ongoing support & kind words. We will be able to give you details of dr1ft_pig13's final resting place, this (coming) week. We have tried to honour his love of this sport.

Mark & Julie Simpson

R.I.P mate, Condolences 2 the simpson family and all who knew him, Thats a great idea with the memorial stickers 2!

Hi Folks

Please refer to the latest posting "dr1ft_pig13 laid to rest" on the 21st March (I don't know how to do links)......this will give you details of Ben's final resting place.

Thanks for your support & kind wishes. :yes:

"the olds"

Mark & Julie Simpson

Sincere thanks everyone for the birthaday wishes you sent this week. I suppose birthday's and Christmas are going to be the hardest, for us.

Throughout this ordeal Nissansilvia.com has been incredibly supportive to the both of us, we can't thank you all enough.

"the olds"

Mark & Julie Simpson

Hi Folks

Please refer to the latest posting "dr1ft_pig13 laid to rest" on the 21st March (I don't know how to do links)......this will give you details of Ben's final resting place.

"the olds"

Mark & Julie Simpson

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82352

hope you are all going ok, rest in peace ben, we all know your still down here with us at the drift track....

Mark -- Julie and Family - Deepest condolenses to you all....

Happy Belated Birthday Ben

didnt have of wat im sure wuld have been the pleasure of knowing ben, but blessings too his family and friends, and may he rest in peace.

Dan.

i didnt know Ben in person, but the PMs i got off him just made me realize how much of a great bloke he really was..

rip champ..

your D1 bud.. bennettaru

Hi Folks

"the olds"

Mark & Julie Simpson

Hi Folks

There are numerous threads on the same sad topic....I am now trying to bring them all together. (I think I can do links now.....the old fella is learning)

Sincere thanks

"the old fella - Mark" :wheelchair:

Another thread with additional posts

PS ....the only way I could achieve this link was to use the late dr1ft_pig13's membership....hope you folks don't mind.

Im not even from SA but i have lost some friends recently as well and its a tuff thing to got through - for everyone who is dealing take one day at a time and remember he would have wanted you to be happy that he lived not sad that he's no longer with us

Mark & Julie - hope you are holding up alright! It seems you had one amazing son who made an impression to all!

R.I.P Ben you will always be remembered and always alive in the hearts who knew him.....

- Chelsea

I never had the pleasure of meeting Ben, but i'm almost envious of the people that did know him, he sounds like he was an all-round awesome guy. My condolences to his family, friends and anyone else effected by the tragedy.

Rest In Peace Mate.

yeah couldn't of said it better myself.

i didn't know ben but from what i have read he sounds like a great bloke. RIP dude

Hi Folks

Again Julie & I thank you all for your support, if you haven't seen the attached link please consider it, we cant change what has happened but we can try and make a difference in the future.

Link re: RIP charity stickers

"the olds" :wheelchair:

Julie & Mark Simpson

Edited by dr1ft_pig13 olds

condolenses to family and his friends

R.I.P

damn :( another fallen soldier....

i wish i had the pleasure to meet Ben, being a fellow Drift enthusiast myself..

RIP Ben..

Although I never met Ben, certainly appears as a big loss to the community.

Rest in Peace buddy.

Although I am only a new member and have not established any contacts here other than the Tasmanian crew I would like to express my condolences as well. Reading through the last 8 pages of this thread it has touched me deeply and it is great to see how much support has come from the community and also how both you Mark & Julie (and family) have approached the tragedy with such honour and respect for your son and his love of motorsport.

Keep up the good work and we hope to continue to accomodate you here in the future. :yes:

reading over the last few pages i have just experienced something that every person who frowns upon this motorsport as a "rebelious act" or a public menace, when these poeple have no idea at the respect and support that the NS.com drifting community have put foward. we should shame those people for not understanding a group that probably have more appriciation for life then themselves. well done guys what you did was truley conciderate. RIP ben

rip ben wow look at all the posts your a very loved man