Sign in to follow this  
MEANS13

R.I.P dr1ft_pig13 (aka Ben Simpson)

yeah nice cruise.

very nice of the police to keep moving too. thankyou.

happy driving everyone.

it was a good route, taking in some decent roads, and my little deviation to the end section was welcomed by those who followed.......

was a great showing, and i am sure his parents appreciated the fact we were all there....

M

Twas a great turn out cars looked wicked...

loved watching BOWZER try to get out of that car park only took like 10 mins. and that guy outside the pub what a goof. :lol::lol:

i had to stop half way threw the cruise and help "aphidex" because his motor died. its funny cos he drives like a girl.. (not including shaz there)

well its sunday arvo and ive just woken up and the bacon is nearly ready

Chatchya pplz

Yup..i don't drive like a girl! just ask BOWZER.. :)

he thought i went hard in the hills...until i took him to meet my bro and the 34...went for a hills run last night...a hard hills run..and bowzer kept up and did well..always good to find another good driver to go sliding and hard with...

MEANS13...where were u on the cruise..he he..never saw ya...guess i would have had 2 pull over for 10 min hey..wait for u2 catch up..eek..sorry. :P

sorry about ur car aphidex....mayb ur car just needed to be driven harder..get the cob webs out of it! he he. :)

shaz..

Hey guys... Great turnout Thanks to all who came i know bens family sure appreciated it..

Thanks to mikey for leading the cruise... great roads and great weather (for sunburn :( )

Yes thanks to everyone yesterday for good cruising! good to see support for one of us!

MEANS13 - dude i struggled with that car park but later on i literally took half my front bar off thanks to slide gone wrong!

ps. Shannon drives hard... for a chick! ha ha ha

;):ph34r:

Yup..i don't drive like a girl! just ask BOWZER.. :)

he thought i went hard in the hills...until i took him to meet my bro and the 34...went for a hills run last night...a hard hills run..and bowzer kept up and did well..always good to find another good driver to go sliding and hard with...

MEANS13...where were u on the cruise..he he..never saw ya...guess i would have had 2 pull over for 10 min hey..wait for u2 catch up..eek..sorry. :P

sorry about ur car aphidex....mayb ur car just needed to be driven harder..get the cob webs out of it! he he. :)

shaz..

yeah it might of needed to be driven harder which it did going through the tunnels... straight after that it died after i got through the traffic lights!!!

going to get my credit card raised up to 5 g's (hopefully i can get it) and get my engine rebuilt :wacko:

as for MEANS13 he was a bit of a girly driver yesturday as well.... :P

I never knew or met ben but im sure he'd be very proud of you guys cruising in his honour. once again RIP

Yep i had heaps of fun i only cruised to the first stop then i left, i don't think i would have made it much further with the petrol that i had left. I got lost staight away, being last out the carpark with out a map wasn't my best idea.

Just also want to say thanks to bens parents coming down and having a chat, hope that it all gets easier from here for you.

R.I.P Ben

Hello all,

You might recognise me as a new user, but you also might recognise PART of my user too.

For all those who didn't go to the cruise, My name is Elicia Simpson and i am Ben's (Drift_Pig13) older sister.

i would just like to thank you all for your support of my family and myself in this difficult time. my boyfriend Daniel and myself were able to go on the cruise with my parent's and Shaz's blessing. (We were in the WHITE commodore!) and it was a lovely day; although Dan and myself wound up with some lovely sun and wind burns :blush: at least we have some colour now! (but we will be packing sun screen next time!! :angry: )

Thanks to all who turned up to the funeral, put their cars on display or just turned up to the cruise. Special recognition goes to Mike and the other Dough-nutters down at the Santos Stadium at the end of the cruise. You guys know who you are and thanks, Ben would have been laughing and cheering his head off! :D

At some point in the future i would love to go on another cruise, and maybe go shotgun with one of you guys *Giggles* any volunteers? Shaz?? :rolleyes::D

i hope for you all to keep in touch, as you were almost like an extended family to Ben. he loved the cruises and the chats...and cars in general.

thanks once again for the support and hope to hear from you all soon.

cheers and God Bless...

Elicia (Ele_Drift_Pig13)

it was a good route, taking in some decent roads, and my little deviation to the end section was welcomed by those who followed.......

The deviation was awesome. Finally good to thrash with some decent drivers.

That jump was wild too. If not a little unexpected. I wish you had your camera out for it.

Can't wait for the next Michael-planned-cruise.

RIP Ben. Hope you enjoyed watching the cruise.

Just a message to his parents and friends if they read this

But i would like to pass on my condolences to the family and friends and although i did not know ben, he sounds like a very very nice guy.

A small prayer i hope can bring some small comfort to you all

" god has him in his keeping, you have him in your hearts, you love him so, god will link the broken chain, closer when you all meet again"

dont be sad he's gone.... be happy that you knew him

thats what somebody once told me

R.I.P

Yes thanks to everyone yesterday for good cruising! good to see support for one of us!

MEANS13 - dude i struggled with that car park but later on i literally took half my front bar off thanks to slide gone wrong!

look out bowzer she will fall in love with you.......... she like little boyz with nissans HAHAHA you let a chick keep up, dude thats wrong!!!!

madcap

RIP bro, i didn't know you but after reading this thread i feel like i did...

I've noticed this thread a few times but just thought somebody was saying RIP to a car!

To everybody who went to the funeral and cruise- good on ya's, you's are very good people. I really hope people cruise for me when i pass.

My condolenses to EVERYBODY who knew him.

KEEP IT SIDEWAYS UP THERE CHAMP!!!

no speed limits up there or defects dude, unfortunatly i never met you but you sound like a top bloke.

R.I.P

one day we will all be up there cruising and having fun again together. see you then.

i didnt know ben myself...

but from reading this thread...he seemed like a great guy...with alot of great mates around supporting him....

from what i read about the funeral it sounded like one you wanted to be part of....

R.I.P ben :(

Thread pinned.

Rest in peace Ben, my condolences to his family and those close to him. Good on everyone for making the funeral all he could have hoped.

Brad.

hey guys,

im just posting to say that i didnt know him personally but he once sent me a pm to get full sized photos of what i had posted a thread and im not joking he was just SO NICE in his pm and trust me im not just saying this...

i have quoted the pm...

Hey Arch, bloody great work on your pictures!

I know you probably weren't at are Small Car Sunday - don't want to be taking with out giving round the xmas time

: checkout couple of my picture i took when at this date SCS

could i possibly get full size pictures of 2- 4- 24- 27- 28 and danes 180, down bottom, sent to *****@hotmail.com (got 250mb so plenty of space -unlesss you got a site link to your pictures).

sorry if its alot, thanks heaps again mate

and merry xmas, pm/email back if any probs"

Thank you very much

Arch

my condolences to all bens family and friend..

i am from WA and it is very touching to hear and see these messages of love and support.

it is never a good thing for this to happen but he will always be with everyone who think of him.

R.I.P

tristan

farrr out . that is terrible :( ! didnt know the bloke. but i have lost familly members in vheicle accidents. it is truely a tradgedy !

my uncle's fineral had a simmilar lead out. with the whole of toowwomba honda riding the bikes out.

R.I.P !

I never had the pleasure of meeting Ben, but i'm almost envious of the people that did know him, he sounds like he was an all-round awesome guy. My condolences to his family, friends and anyone else effected by the tragedy.

Rest In Peace Mate.

rip dude

jeez it really hits you smack in the face when someone dies especially if they are a fellow member :(

Rest in peace. Condolences to all that knew him.