Sign in to follow this  
MEANS13

R.I.P dr1ft_pig13 (aka Ben Simpson)

PS Maybe you guys could cruise in his honor ?

Sorry to hear about your son Julie and Mark,

... donate the money to the charity of your choice .. so that it can be used to help others with similar issues like your son.

if yourself or your family or close friends would like to come along i'd gladly offer my seat, as i'm sure any of the NS members will do the same.

would you like one of us to organize this event ?

when would u like to do this (on the saturday of the funeral) ?

how many family members would like to come along so we can arrange seating ?

be rest assured that it would be a very respectful and tame cruize.

Great Idea Matt n Di... Pencil me in

My condolences.... R.I.P Ben

Guys

You have touched our hearts and your thoughts mean the world to Julie and myself.

Your suggestion of a cruise with a gold coin donation to "beyond blue" is wonderful, as is your offer of a seat on the cruise.....can we suggest, you have the cruise, we will come and see you all off ....and each car keeps one seat empty for Ben......he loved teddy bears, so why not find a loved bear and put it on the empty seat. We are sure he will be there with you all.

You organise the cruise, date etc & we will keep watching the site.

Again, your sincere thoughts and gestures are appreciated.

Regards

Mark & Julie Simpson

is this the same black BN sports kitted silvia that worked at holdens?

if so my stomach will drop i spoke to him a few times in the carpark at work, seemed like a top bloke :(

once again my condolences and ill be up for the cruz!!

Yes unfortunately it is....Ben worked at Holdens on night shift. Thanks for your support.

Mark & Julie Simpson

i have never met him, but have spoken to him many a time via pm giving him help with regency type questions

he always seemed like a really nice guy

will definately be missed :(

Sam (Means13), do u wanna organise the cruise? il help u if u want.

should head up our way, as it was his area....il PM ya.

shaz.

Very upsetting to lose one of us.

Rest in peace Ben.

I would like to join the cruise and pay my respects. please PM me with details.

Hi Guys (its Mark Simpson) again.....I have spoken to the Funeral Directors & they are very happy for you guys to form a line of cars in front of the chapel.....so if you want to come (and we certainly want you to attend) can Sam, Shaz or 1 of you be the organiser....then ring Brenton Hill (the funeral home manager) on 8447 1255....he will tell you where to meet & line up up outside the doors.....maybe you could start the cruise from there ....just a thought. .....if you do & you want to attend the funeral (as well), please bring your bear inside with you....then Julie & I will be able to pick you out, from everyone else....no-one else will be bring a bear.

Again, my sincere thanks ....words cant descibe what this page is doing for us both, at the moment.

Regards

Mark Simpson

My condolences to the simpson family.

Terrible tragedy to lose a life so young.

sorry to hear R.I.P.

id come but i live in the us everyone should go though a great idea with that cruise. A line of cars outside would be really nice to seeing as he loved cars.

Spoken to Funeral Director..

If you knew Ben, and would like to park your car specially at the funeral, PM me and il let u know the details.

As for the cruise, il get back to you on that.

shaz.

sorry to hear, condolences to family and friends.

RIP Ben.

It would be great if we could organise a cruise for after the funeral as i leave to go to melbourne for 1 week and a bit on wednesday and i surly dont want to miss out on this cruise,

could any1 with prior cruise organisation knowledge please pm me and help me and shaz out with the organisation of the cruise.. as i have never done one of these before.

ill definatly have my car at the funeral and it would be greatly appricated if others would come down for the cruise..

im all for the cruise leaving from the funeral home as i wont be able to attend any other events after wednesday for just under 2 weeks..

so if any1 will prior cruise organisation skills could pm me and shaz that would be great, as we would like for this to be cruise to remember.,.

Sam Langholz

I will hopefully be leaving work early to get to the funeral. I'll see everyone there.

May Ben find happiness in seeing the cars outside. They're all for you buddy.

lets all make this cruise a big one

that's what i rekon ben would of wanted

"ben's cruise"

it would be good if we leave from the funeral as well

chan

Is there anyone going from down south?

Yeah, me if i can get off work if you need a ride pm me

Im so sorry to hear, RIP.. and im sure he is safe and well and smiling down on us all now....

I would love to go on the cruise .....

I cant believe its him he was a top bloke and had a nice BN silvia, ive meet him a few times on crusies...sorry to hear, condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Ben... you can have any car you want now in heaven....

Damn, i only just decided to looka t this thread and have read and im shocked, i went to school with ben and used to hang with him till loosing contact as we grew older, he was a hillarious person always cracking jokes and had the most addictive laugh......he loveeeeedddd his cars....

sum fond memories of ben ill remember, thinking he could set up my new computer but flicking the voltage selector switch and blowing it up :)

and when the regurgitator albumn came out when we were in primary school, getting in trouble trying to buy it at target being waaaaay under 18 :(

r.i.p from brendan

r.i.p from matty crawford....