Sign in to follow this  
Spazo

One for the white man

Saw that a while ago, but good, they had it coming.

I hope Australia follows suit.

I hope Australia follows suit.

Despite the amount of support it would have Australia has been castrated by political correctness, would never happen.

Although I'm for the removal of any kind of religion, I somehow doubt that the more militant religions/ideologies are going to give a shit if their religion/ideology is outlawed or not :lol:

Yeah it might not be exercised often but at least its there for police to use at their discretion.

• Downvote 1

Although I'm for the removal of any kind of religion, I somehow doubt that the more militant religions/ideologies are going to give a shit if their religion/ideology is outlawed or not :lol:

Of course not, but it does give the courts the power to throw the book at them.

This is awesome news, lets just hope that within a few decade they ban and outlaw Christianity as well (followed by all the other Disney religions).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

because religious persecution always works for those who do it.... if history tells us anything telling people something is wrong or forbidden to do only strengthens there beliefs, from a concerned atheist

I hope Australia doesnt follow,

and instead we should make immigration rules harder or stop giving out visa's.

And if you think making laws is a good idea, your wrong as it will have a opposite effect on the people.

I hope Australia doesnt follow,

and instead we should make immigration rules harder or stop giving out visa's.

And if you think making laws is a good idea, your wrong as it will have a opposite effect on the people.

Re-think your conclusion in a world where the White Australia policy is NEVER EVER going to happen again.

• Upvote 1

Wrexy is Muslim I believe.. I'm sure he has seen a bit more and knows how much of the hysteria and paranoia from whites is justified.

Not that I agree with him though. If there are people in our communities who wish harm upon others or consider them lower forms of life because they don't follow the same religion - f**k those *milkshakes*. And deport those *milkshakes*.

Though I think it's a waste of time, I have no major problem with religion and having a diversity of religions keeps some sort of balance or perspective.

Edited by Spazo

The law is not about restricting religion, it is about stopping people who choose to prioritise the delusions of their religion over the law.

When the teachings of your religion are in conflict with the law, your religion is wrong and that's how it should be.

I don't have a problem with religion, it gives alot of people a reason to exist and often assimilate well in a society.

Like anything it's the extremists who ruin it, just like extreme cops/hoons or old people they're all f**kwits who take things too far.

I don't agree with people coming to any country let alone this one and sitting in their homes or assembly halls saying death to all this lands people or how dare they live this way etc etc however.

Wrexy is Muslim I believe.. I'm sure he has seen a bit more and knows how much of the hysteria and paranoia from whites is justified.

Not that I agree with him though. If there are people in our communities who wish harm upon others or consider them lower forms of life because they don't follow the same religion - f**k those *milkshakes*. And deport those *milkshakes*.

Though I think it's a waste of time, I have no major problem with religion and having a diversity of religions keeps some sort of balance or perspective.

Yeah man, when my family immigrated here in 85 it was the Australian Nationalist Movement.

Now it's global Jihad, same shit different stink.

Australian nationalist movement was spawned in fear of something like this happening, the wrong way to go about it but i cant help but think the perfect climate for something similar to happen again

i think these things like religious wars are spawned from fear were afraid of our way of life changing from these new people, maybe back with the australian nationalist movement these fears were unjust but i cant help but feel maybe now we have reason with these new immigrants actually wanting to change our society

Nationalism isn't the answer.

Tho I understand the sentiment.

Edited by HumanHefner

i couldn't agree more, Australia has thrived on multiculturalism neither of my parents were born here, it should be a country where we all have our own views and respect others views and for the most part it is, but coming here for a better life and bringing your baggage from home is not good enough, if they want to follow there religious beliefs that's fine but telling us we are wrong and threatening us, when is the time to throw political correctness out the window and stop being push overs, i just dont know how we could achieve this with the way things are