Sign in to follow this  
BillyE

TFIF - Tell me a story of the dirtiest car slurry you know.

For $5 and no strings , does it matter if she's not lol

Even if it's bad, you appreciate the effort. Sort of like bad pizza; it's still pizza.

• Upvote 1

she actually was pretty good and she wasn't a minger either - was part of a dance studio or something dance related (she didnt talk much with a mouth full) was smoking hot and fit as f**k.

I was 18 and loving life - never missed a day at TAFE haha!

Nice deal. She should have upped her rates... lol...

125 $5 hj jobs available. Find your next $5 hj job and jump-start your career with Simply Hired's search engine.

Came up on a $5 hj Google search

Edited by B00sted180

she actually was pretty good and she wasn't a minger either - was part of a dance studio or something dance related (she didnt talk much with a mouth full) was smoking hot and fit as f**k.

DID SHE SWALLOW????

using caps due to the urgent nature of this vital bit of information.

once as a young 17 year old was going at it in the passenger seat of a sil - (as you do)

was the middle of the night and heard a huge THUMP on the drivers window..

needless to say the partner in crime got such a huge shock she smashed her head on the roof and cut her head open...

turns out a bat had flow into the window hahahahaa

i was laughing so hard she got mad and got out of the car and i had to chase after her

good times hahaha

• Upvote 1

I had a similar story, except it was a copper banging his night stick against the window...

I had a similar story, except it was a copper banging his night stick against the window...

also known as dogging

DID SHE SWALLOW????

using caps due to the urgent nature of this vital bit of information.

NO SWALLOW - If she did i'd imagine she would have looked like a fountain of jizz lol

once as a young 17 year old was going at it in the passenger seat of a sil - (as you do)

was the middle of the night and heard a huge THUMP on the drivers window..

needless to say the partner in crime got such a huge shock she smashed her head on the roof and cut her head open...

turns out a bat had flow into the window hahahahaa

i was laughing so hard she got mad and got out of the car and i had to chase after her

good times hahaha

Simular thing happened to me - was banging in the sil parked in a quiet street out the front of someones house - people came out and started throwing stuff at the car scared the shit out of me and i headbutted her in the eye then jumped out to tell them where to go - realised after that her foot had hit the hazards and they were actually wanting to help out someone broken down hahaha - next day she had a black eye lol