Sign in to follow this  
shaun2

s15 wont start

Hi guys got a question about nats in an s15 adm model.

so I bought a rolling shell s15 and moved my s15 motor and haltech pro plug and play into it motor and car was running 100% in my drift car. But sence ive moved the setup into the s15 the car will crank but wont fire I have found I have no spark and no fuel injector pulse as my plugs are dry.

What I wanted to know with the nats when key is out of ignition it flashes but when I put it on ignition on it stayd at a solid red state . Is this correct ???

Thanks for your helo in advance

My rb platinum pro solid blue led when on. Never had a solid red, hope that helps.

Check all fuses, plug connections and earthing points. More then likely it's just a simple stuff up

Were is that relay located ??? Ill check it out also the factory fuel pump relay in the drivers kick panel were dose the earth run to and mount ????

Sorted it out guys turns out the haltech was set to a jdm model when the setup was in my ae86 this s15 is an adm model so I just had to select adm and she fired straight away haltech support were great very very helpful

Good to hear.

Out of interest, did you have to provide any details off the ECU? Serial numbers, proof of purchase, etc?

Edited by Bloke