Sign in to follow this  
SK!D

springvale rd police chase

facebook is saying james petrie

and that it was his car but, i dont actualy know for sure

Just another reason why we get scoffed at when trying to create a clean image for the import scene.

That's f**ked, if she had of been going a touch quicker herself or her kids probably would be dead.

how'd the rota's hold up?

mixed reports haha

^ They look like East Bear Sigma seats to me.

Also the wheels look like legit TE37's?

One of the rears looked buckled rather then exploded like Rotas do :whistle:

Cheers,

Andy

too concave for tes

^ They look like East Bear Sigma seats to me.

Also the wheels look like legit TE37's?

One of the rears looked buckled rather then exploded like Rotas do :whistle:

Cheers,

Andy

Hang your head in shame Andy

Cheers,

Andy

hopefully one less *richard cranium* on the road for a while & they should build cars out of the same material that they made that pole with, shit must be pretty heavy duty to hold up to an impact like that.

Stolen car or an unlicensed driver would make the most sense... why anyone would bother running from a 23kmph ticket is beyond me.

Edited by pmod

Stolen car or an unlicensed driver would make the most sense... why anyone would bother running from a 23kmph ticket is beyond me.

The 23kmph ticket aint what hes running from mate... Just have a think what would happen once he pulled over.

Obviously hes done the wrong thing but when you think about what some people put into their cars and what can happen with defect/impound laws you get a feel for why they run.

I do understand what you're saying, it's so easy to earn three strikes these days and have your car crushed or auctioned.

You could earn the first 2 for simple thing like "believed excess acceleration" or "chirping tires"

Many of us have said it earlier in the new law threads that we wouldn't stop on the 3rd strike.

Unfortunately not stopping could have killed a family if he was 1 second later through the intersection.

It's all f**kin bullshit and these things all start to come out the woodwork as time goes on since laws being put in place, but the initial split second thought of having your car crushed and the forward thinking of running with the possible implications it causes is a hard thing to comment on let alone come to a conclusion.

The 23kmph ticket aint what hes running from mate... Just have a think what would happen once he pulled over.

Obviously hes done the wrong thing but when you think about what some people put into their cars and what can happen with defect/impound laws you get a feel for why they run.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. However I'd put car crushing in the context of running from a 23kmph ticket though, as losing your car for a series of minor infringments doesn't exactly put you in gaol. It simply isn't in the same league as theft/assault/murder/etc.

because P Plater

because P Plater

Because dumbass more like it.

I'm friends with quite a few P platers, and some got flagged down for more than 23km over. None of them ran, most just took the license loss and one self-represented in court (the "speed" the cop clocked him at was incredibly sus) but got shafted by the judge due to his lack of knowledge of the legal proceedings, so he too took the license loss.

because P Plater

Because dumbass more like it.

well yeah there is that to

can see some parts comming up for sale

One wheel. Mint condition.

He was a p plater driving a turbo car also just another thing to be fined for of he stopped!

can see some parts comming up for sale

One wheel. Mint condition.

lulz, but srssly the guy had to be a turbospaz to run through an intersection, seeing the blind spots in the video.

the police will just paint the rest of the car community as hoons, so i'll just paint the police as pedophiles for the handful of them that have committed that crime o_0

Were always here for you s13_vq30dett, the officer that touched you deserves to be in jail!