Sign in to follow this  
StockS13

S15 Centre Console OEM Nissan Part Number(s)

Hi all,

Does anyone have the genuine Nissan OEM Centre console replacement part numbers? I need the entire centre console, with the exception of the ash tray, and the stereo surround obviously.

thanks,

To be honest mate i think Nissan would charge you an arm and a leg for a new one, if they have them at all. Best bet would be to find someone wrecking a car and grab it off them.

To be honest mate i think Nissan would charge you an arm and a leg for a new one, if they have them at all. Best bet would be to find someone wrecking a car and grab it off them.

The whole point is because I want a new one man, not second hand, regardless of the price; I get new, genuine Nissan parts for really cheap as it is straight from Japan, but thanks anyway man! ;)

Hit ebay, you see that stuff fairly often. Only thing is its second hand an may be scratched.

Hey mate, can help you out with the part number but I'm currently on site and dont have it available. There are 2 different models for the central console that being that GT model and normal one spec s/r versions.

Are you chasing the spec s/r part numbers?

Don't have the GT console p/n available. Best to go to Nissan with your VIN # to identify the correct part #

Taark might now if you can't get it from anybody else.

just call nissan with your VIN

the centre console is under $200, console lid roughly $350 and the stereo surround around $300 iirc