Sign in to follow this  
WPN-X7

tax times fun times

probs spend it all on dash fittings and maybe a clutch/flywheel/slave cylinder for the commodore

Put mine in Monday night last week, Got it today. Very happy with how quick the turnover was! I waited about x5 weeks last time :lol:

Spent a small portion of it on tools and the rest is into my Japan account for spending money!

Lol, I'm seeing a lot of people who don't know how much money is in the world. 100k/year is nothing when an exec can get 3 BILLION DOLLARS as a BONUS.

When you consider all the retarded crap the Government wastes tax money on, any amount of cash you don't get back from them is worthy of a sadface.

I'm with this guy ^^. Also, the perspective needs changing. There should be no "Thanks ATO" in any sense. The money that you're getting back is because they've taken too much from you to begin with. If anything, you should either be thanking yourself for earning the money to begin with, or thanking your accountant for getting it back for you.

I don't know what mine is going on yet. I want some computer monitors and my standard turbo rebuilt into a 3076 + supporting mods. The monitors are a given because they're the cheapest out of the lot, but I think the rest will go on some stiffening stuff, new bushes in various places and maaaaaaaybe an fmic if I'm lucky. I got the nod on the turbo setup from the boss, but I don't think she realises how much it's going to cost.

What exec got a $3bn bonus?

I can't remember the name now. I know it was a US banker in about 2009 when the US hit financial collapse, hence the uproar. I can't find anything published online aside from blog titles like "3 Billion Dollar Bonuses given to the Dipshits that contributed to this Greedy Economic Crisis, are you kidding me????" and the rest that I can find are reporting a measly 153 million pounds as the highest. Bare in mind though, that is the highest published bonus and I'm pretty sure that's just cash, not stock etc. I saw it in the Sunday Mail if that helps :S

Got less than I was expecting, so a Kinugawa hiflow for the JZX and a HPI dump instead haha

Put mine in Monday night last week, Got it today. Very happy with how quick the turnover was! I waited about x5 weeks last time laugh.png

Spent a small portion of it on tools and the rest is into my Japan account for spending money!

Your shout on the Karaoke bars!

Did mine today 4k, hoping it comes through quick !

spending mine on more sound proofing

Put mine in Monday night last week, Got it today. Very happy with how quick the turnover was! I waited about x5 weeks last time :lol:

Your shout on buying a japanese service of some kind that may or may not result in a happy ending that is illegal but is actually legal as they aren't exactly selling it**

*fixed

Took less than a week to get my tax back. all of the $666

mine went in friday night.

andddd its gone. haha

Got a fair bit back last year. This time around, I'm a sole trader in my first financial year, so I'm not sure how it's going to go. I need to go have a chat with the accountant to see what I've got to do.

Should have done that at the start of the year you crazy bastard tongue.png

I only earnt $14K, plus $8K in Government subsidy. So not exactly sure how it's going to play out. There's about $6K in expenses, and probably a bit more, to claim on.

mine went in the other day, car rego, nursing rego, food shopping, aaaaaaaand it's gone.

5 days including the weekend? hoping my comes through soon. im getting a decent return but i did pay over 30k in tax last year :(

5 days including the weekend? hoping my comes through soon. im getting a decent return but i did pay over 30k in tax last year :(

hard to feel sorry for ya if you paid 30 you earnt a shit tone more then me lol

mine was back in 3 days , bought a really nice 4ft tropical fish tank with fish and acc , very happy got it for 250 ( worth 600 ) owners moving over seas , the mrs gets the rest 1750

5 days including the weekend? hoping my comes through soon. im getting a decent return but i did pay over 30k in tax last year sad.png

i had so spend 6months working in the outback in 40+ degree heat though for 2 weeks straight at a time so you should feel a little sorry haha

5 days including the weekend? hoping my comes through soon. im getting a decent return but i did pay over 30k in tax last year sad.png

i had so spend 6months working in the outback in 40+ degree heat though for 2 weeks straight at a time so you should feel a little sorry haha

earning money the right way I might be there one day

Put mine in on a monday night and got it back the friday night, havent spent a cent of it!

i chose to spend 6months working in the outback in 40+ degree heat though for 2 weeks straight at a time because I was chasing the big dollars, so you should feel a little sorry haha

Fixed, and sadly no, I don't. ;)

Edited by pmod

That's a dream job, I spend 4 weeks away in the north west (pilbara) and it gets 50+ there. Wish I had a 2weeks on roster.

I'd kill for a six figure salary. Click your fingers and i'd fkn spin on my head if you want.

Boo hoo you have to pay some tax, rich people problems...

I'd kill for a six figure salary. Click your fingers and i'd fkn spin on my head if you want.

lol, get a better job then?

Like I said before, when someone gets paid 3 billion dollars as a BONUS, there's not much point squabbling over a few hundred grand a year. You also can't hate the 'rich' for being rich, because that automatically means you don't aspire to becoming rich yourself. No point complaining if that's the case :)

get off your ass and go get one.

i won't be getting SFA back. Defence members get taxed almost perfectly so anything I get back is in claims, not having kids or assets or anything like that doesn't help.

I thought defence force employees got paid tax free? Or is that only when u guys get sent away on placement?

My Auntie is a CEO of a company and it ALMOST isn't worth her getting her next pay rise because she will cop 90% in tax. Still worth it obviously. But crazy how much she gets taxed