Sign in to follow this  
Flying180

Office Coffee Machines - What do you use/have?

f**k some of you *milkshakes* don't have any taste in regards to coffee... some people drink for both the effect and the taste then just the effect...

I drink instant coffee only as a last resort.

Most "Barista" people in most of your coffee takeaway joints are not properly trainedBaristas, only trained in how to operate the machine.

Good coffee comes from good freshly roasted beans brewed with a good machine.

People who like dishwater.... sorry instant coffee should not reply in this thread for you don't know what good coffee is and how important it is for your workers or clients/partners whom visit your office.

^ hasn't had his coffee

givemecoffeeandnooneget.jpg

fuic gives the shits mostly, just for us south aussies tho one if them in the morning will keep me regular

fixed for truth

Best coffee I have had is from coffee emporium, and after that is how I make it at home with the nescafe sachet. (Mix powder w/ one spoon sugar and one spoon boiling water. Mix and grind with spoon till smooth. Fill up with milk and heat for 1 min. Mix and heat again for 40 seconds)

I have never had good coffee from any of the people I know who say they only drink quality coffee

f**k some of you *milkshakes* don't have any taste in regards to coffee... some people drink for both the effect and the taste then just the effect...

Most "Barista" people in most of your coffee takeaway joints are not properly trainedBaristas, only trained in how to operate the machine.

People who like dishwater.... sorry instant coffee should not reply in this thread for you don't know what good coffee is and how important it is for your workers or clients/partners whom visit your office.

^ hasn't had his coffee

givemecoffeeandnooneget.jpg

fuic gives the shits mostly, just for us south aussies tho one if them in the morning will keep me regular

fixed for truth

maybe you should see a doctor you may be lactose intolerant

Nothing wrong with my tolerance of lactose.

it's a well known fact that many a man will take a mighty farmers dump after sucking the milk of the union.

^^ This.

Nothing wrong with my tolerance of lactose.

it's a well known fact that many a man will take a mighty farmers dump after sucking the milk of the unicorn.

fixed.

So SA people love to suck the milk of a unicorn in the morning whilst curling there hair?

So SA people love to suck the milk of a unicorn in the morning whilst curling there hair?

Whilst riding a goat

1rns513_1ne7_l.jpg

Well that makes alot more sense,

In Melbourne we just let the Goat sit next to the bath.

m0P8R5R.jpg

Look at the "Trevi" brand machines, they have delongie (sp) internals and relatively cheap. Grinds the coffee for you and all. Very reliable machines with one at my old work lasting for 2 years+ with atleast 40 coffees a day. between 5am and 9am it didnt stop getting abused!