Sign in to follow this  
Pervy

Xbox One

hey xbox one fanboy, I didn't make the gif... but I did laugh at it.

Still won't get one unless it's free...

not loving all the decisions that Microsoft has made but they haven't let me down yet the first two consoles in my opinion were the best consoles you could buy its starting to turn into a band wagon atmosphere it would be more fair to wait until its released before we pass too much judgement

Stating a fact =/= fanboy

As it stands now I'm leaning towards the PS4. Just sick of seeing rumors being plastered all over the net as facts

Edited by Ghettobean

That's the whole problem here and what I've been trying to tell bandwagon noobs. There are too many rumours out and about which are yet to be confirmed or denied by MS but people take them as fact. It is partially MS' fault though as people are contradicting each other all over the place within the organisation.

I'm giving the Xbox One a wide berth at least until E3 and at least until they release an official statement on all topics. Shouldn't be much of an issue though as I'll still probably be feasting on GTAV YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...it would be more fair to wait until its released before we pass too much judgement

That's the whole problem here and what I've been trying to tell bandwagon noobs. There are too many rumours out and about which are yet to be confirmed or denied by MS but people take them as fact. It is partially MS' fault though as people are contradicting each other all over the place within the organisation.

I'm giving the Xbox One a wide berth at least until E3 and at least until they release an official statement on all topics. Shouldn't be much of an issue though as I'll still probably be feasting on GTAV YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is exactly why I haven't bothered to follow any of the Xbox One news since the reveal. There's literally no point wasting time speculating about X or Y feature until they are confirmed. Though, I can appreciate that this period might be a 'testing of the waters' by Microsoft. I'm the first to admit I'm a "fanboy", but there's no way I'll be buying it if some of this shit is true. I think (read: hope) that they are smart enough to not continue down this path of total control.

The thing that annoys me most, however, is that people that bang on about the TV and aesthetic aspects of the console...seriously, who cares? As long as it still plays games, I couldn't give a rats about the looks or an extra feature here and there.

The XboxOne will be totally different on it's release.

Everything everyone has complained about has either been dis-proven or listened to (and i can bet will change on release as it's nothing to do with the hardware).

Me personally, i probably won't get any console, but that's mainly due to the fact i've only played my Xbox360 a dozen times within 3 years (excluding the month i was stuck in bed)

Region locked.... ? I thought DVD Players had to be Region Unlocked to be sold here...?

That's the worst thing, beyond everything else.

tumblr_mni6abf3FX1r0wxq8o1_r1_500.jpg

Edited by TheApothecary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I spoke to some one in the field who is very much in the loop of gaming info and the sort ( he works as a game designer in the US ) any way long story short , has any one considered that the bad publicity that's out there , might in fact just a ploy to get people to talk about Xbox 1 , any publicity even if its bad will get people to talk about a product . there is a rumour going about , that the negative feed back on the Xbox 1 is just a way to get people thinking about it until the release at E3 where they are going to blow people out of the water with it function and game play .......any way Im still not overly happy with whats out there and what I have read , and I will wait long after its release before i will make judgment on it ..as personal usage will determine its real worth and we will know one way or the other what it is like

Lol sure. Does your friend work in the marketing department?

Wouldn't they rather people talking about how much they want an xbox instead of not wanting one. They held a press conference to showcase the new features. This isn't something under wraps like GTA5 or the PS4. They released info and features the public vehemently disagrees with. They lost a lot of fans/potential customers and are now desperately back peddling claiming they are just 'rumours'. This is textbook of a company shooting themselves in the foot.

Edited by steveP

15 exclusives, 8 of them brand new IPs in the first 12 months, along with multiplatform games.

That doesn't seem like "No games" to me. That, along with them investing $1billion into gaming.

Edited by Ghettobean

I think they are just gently easing it in for an ass raping that will slowly transition over the next decade.

This console seemed to be an attenpt at a complete lock down on any sort of freedom of usage.

I'm not saying its big brother shit (the original story, not the shit show)

But it's something similar to this..

848F169C-22E9-407B-A4D7-C0DB5B69143D-1926-00000395F235F741_zps5407b38d.jpg

Edited by brent47

Lol sure. Does your friend work in the marketing department?

Wouldn't they rather people talking about how much they want an xbox instead of not wanting one. They held a press conference to showcase the new features. This isn't something under wraps like GTA5 or the PS4. They released info and features the public vehemently disagrees with. They lost a lot of fans/potential customers and are now desperately back peddling claiming they are just 'rumours'. This is textbook of a company shooting themselves in the foot.

..............No he is a part of a team who creates the Characters for the games you play , I met him through a guy here in Australia who works on Animated movies ............And Xbox is a great console , prices well meh not happy bout the price of a game then down load content then xbox live but over all I like the Xbox , MS didn't get where they are with out making mistakes and maybe they are listening to the public to hear the bad points so they can get the product right when it all comes out at E3 who knows , its all speculation plain and simple . we havnt even seen any live gaming yet and all details have been sketchy

Sorry xbox fans :P

h766D9A5C.jpg

hDA5CF9F2.gif

gordon-ramsay-on-the-xbox-one-meme.jpg

xbox-one-football1.gif

d8f.jpg

tumblr_mn62dyHtIw1rl2qgmo1_500.png

8795296222_564d744263_b.jpg

some-xbox-one-issues_o_1561071.jpg

xbox-one-jumping-dog2.gif?w=322

Zoidberg.jpg

I spoke to some one in the field who is very much in the loop of gaming info and the sort ( he works as a game designer in the US ) any way long story short , has any one considered that the bad publicity that's out there , might in fact just a ploy to get people to talk about Xbox 1 , any publicity even if its bad will get people to talk about a product . there is a rumour going about , that the negative feed back on the Xbox 1 is just a way to get people thinking about it until the release at E3 where they are going to blow people out of the water with it function and game play .......any way Im still not overly happy with whats out there and what I have read , and I will wait long after its release before i will make judgment on it ..as personal usage will determine its real worth and we will know one way or the other what it is like

No. Nobody intentionally makes a shit offering to damage their stock prices hideously, so that they can "bounce back". There is much more to marketing than just generating talk.

Agreed, with console gaming only ever generating several options they literally sell themselves.

But something like what has gone on in the past few weeks (and play it down as rhumours all you like, they released all the info through the launch plus other networks) it can only generate a worst case scenario which is give people ideas about going to the other option... As wii really is not a competitor with the 2 big consoles either.

No. Nobody intentionally makes a shit offering to damage their stock prices hideously, so that they can "bounce back". There is much more to marketing than just generating talk.

why not , stock prices are low , Buy up Big ....xbox1 comes out massive success stocks go up , sell make profit :)

So why aren't microsoft buying back shares then?

Did this friend work for Enron?

No as far as I know he worked or is working with Carbine Studios ..............................................how do you know they aren't . wouldn't you wait til the last minute to buy up if it meant you would get them at a good price :) .......any way who knows I don't , im just some one sitting here going with all the speculation about the new xbox 1 , we will see once E3 is all done with and they release the Box , at the end of the day if you want one you will buy one that's it , no matter what any one else says its down to personal choice .

Edited by just_learning_import

Did this friend work for Enron?

Shut Down Level: Maximum.

Had not even heard about this until you guys brought it up today haha, I guess it was overshadowed by the events a month prior though =[.

I think they are just gently easing it in for an ass raping that will slowly transition over the next decade.

This console seemed to be an attenpt at a complete lock down on any sort of freedom of usage.

Minus the kinect always on thing (which I think they've backpedaled on by now), this is exactly what Steam does day in and day out but the PC masses seem alright... for the most part :P

The steam market actually has value though.