Sign in to follow this  
pig1jz

sheds/man caves

Some of those cunce have way too much money to begin with. TrackOne shop is an over-hyped shitfight. Does not lend itself well to presentation and professionalism. He reckons he's moving, so I'm hoping he pulls his head out of his flat-brimmed arse and does something a lot nicer.

Seriously? ive read it front to back, twice now. Explain why its an over-hyped shit fight? kid is killing it

You sound like a whinging bitch, jealous much?

Not jealous at all. Will be doing a similar thing in the next couple of years.

This thread needs more beer and pool tables.

Damn straight hahaha, we got a bar, pool table, home theatre system, arcade machines and racing sims, awaiting the construction of the mezzanine at the new Forced Motorworx HQ.

We may have even just scored a spa but i dont really want to put it in the main shop so we may build a another story on top of some of the backyard storage and have a spa up there, plus got basketball ring and fireplace out the back, sleeping quarters in the back workshop for those late drinky drink nights hahahah.

Nothing better than cranking some acdc, smashing a jack while shooting some pool at knock off time.

those garages in the build thread apart from a couple of them didnt even look like they get used....

Some of those cunce have way too much money to begin with. TrackOne shop is an over-hyped shitfight. Does not lend itself well to presentation and professionalism. He reckons he's moving, so I'm hoping he pulls his head out of his flat-brimmed arse and does something a lot nicer.

Seriously? ive read it front to back, twice now. Explain why its an over-hyped shit fight? kid is killing it

You sound like a whinging bitch, jealous much?

Not jealous at all. Will be doing a similar thing in the next couple of years.

so your jelly then?

I think what he;s trying to say is that it's a nice shed, just a pity about the people who pretend to work in it ;)

besides its not about who owns what shed or whats in it or what its used for ....At the end of the day , your Man Cave is an extention of your ability to creat , impliment and style your own personal space to the needs of your self , your mates and your passion .

who cares , what others have ! look at there designs , see what you can take from there piece of Man Cave and put into your yours .

I particularly like the Mez Floor idea , with a 90 deg step set up going up from the corner of the shed , kitchenet at one end , a good long couch ( even if it aint knew , you can use colored sheets to spice it up with a few throw pillows ) a good entertainment unit ( made from any thing , Besser bricks and timber or old wooden pallets the ideas are endless ) I seen one mate who made a full entertainment system with ply fiberglass and car audio with a center consoles at each end that looked like they were the stands for it Gear stick included .

A cheap rug or carpet off cuts from any carpet shop , throw some sort of green tree shrub in a corner as it really adds to making it more homely . as for lights I used a good battery charger and old battery with those strip LCD lights that are over a meter long , mount those on walls , roof , under a couch if you want color for some thing wierd . throw some advertising plackards or signs on the wall with a few good posters and Wallah !!! perfect man room :)

if you dont have the hight , then just put car on one side your man cave the other and tools at end

just my thoughts

I think what he;s trying to say is that it's a nice shed, just a pity about the people who pretend to work in it wink.png

Pretend to work in it? Have you seen the cars that come and go from that shop? and the repeat business he gets? Guy is extremely talented

theres a few of us in SA looking into a decent sized share shed.

this gives us a few more ideas haha

I think what he;s trying to say is that it's a nice shed, just a pity about the people who pretend to work in it wink.png

Pretend to work in it? Have you seen the cars that come and go from that shop? and the repeat business he gets? Guy is extremely talented

Not everyone has to blow smoke up his arse.

looking to build my shed soon,thinking 15m long,10m wide and 4m high.will have room for cars,other peoples cars ill be working on,welding bench and tools and work benches.going to be fun getting a permit for it as ill be building it myself.f**k kit sheds are way over priced.

Read Julian Edgars autospeed blog. He's built a couple, and highlighted all of the usual council bullshit that goes with it.

looking to build my shed soon,thinking 15m long,10m wide and 4m high.will have room for cars,other peoples cars ill be working on,welding bench and tools and work benches.going to be fun getting a permit for it as ill be building it myself.f**k kit sheds are way over priced.

Similar dimensions to what I'm dicking about with in Skeetchup. 14x10x4 with a back section for a crapper & basin, couches, tv, laptop & stereo. Speakers in the main shed, mezzanine floor for storage, hoist, workbench, shelving for all sorts of shit. Be interested to see how your shed turns out as it sounds similar to what I want.

Something the size of TrackOne would be perfect. That's why I'm on the lookout for a new house on a decent amount of land.

Would love a Rob Dyrdek, Travis Pastrana, or Ken Block style warehouse. Somewhere that I could have fun and work on toys when required... or hide from the Mrs :rant:

3J2R5350.jpg

tumblr_lgdumwRtWW1qzma0xo1_500.jpg

ken_block023.jpg

Similar dimensions to what I'm dicking about with in Skeetchup. 14x10x4 with a back section for a crapper & basin, couches, tv, laptop & stereo. Speakers in the main shed, mezzanine floor for storage, hoist, workbench, shelving for all sorts of shit. Be interested to see how your shed turns out as it sounds similar to what I want.

only problem is concrete is a bitch.. thats the budget killer :(

the sheds themselves are pretty cheap considering. ive also got plans to upsize the shed, probably going to sell and buy somewhere where ive got the land to do what i want tho. but an insulated shed is a must haha

This is what I want. Garage condo/apartment. Would be in heaven!!

16.jpg

http://www.build-thr...s/garage-condo/

THIS!

Simple and elegant at the same time. Heaps of room and a nice little work area.

Non of those are what id class as a "man cave/shed"

More like a wanker factory.

I think I only saw maybe two photos max that actually had what looked like Tool Boxes in it. To me, This isn't a workshop, Its a show room. Wank factor. Cool none the less!