Sign in to follow this  
BRW90

S14 Front Pipe

First front pipe for a silvia I've made, Ive tried to make it as higher quality as possible. The logo on there is my own and a mates, 23rd industries.

If I could get feedback on what I have done that would be great, I really enjoy working on cars and making things for cars. Im a boilermaker/welder and this is the kind of thing I like to make. I hve done the exhaust on my own car and am starting to look into doing others. Big learning curves but its always good to learn new things.

And when im able to I will update more photos.

post-148958-0-03455500-1366281497_thumb.jpg

Edited by BRW90

That looks like a 2 bolt flange at the dump pipe end. Standard runs a 3 bolt which means you'll need a custom dump pipe aswell. Good for a full custom system, but means you couldn't just make a bunch for people.

Also moar pics

-Dan

Thanks for the feedback, I am in the process of the custom dump pipe. I was thinking of putting a 3 bolt flange on but didn't know the orientation for alinement of the holes.

If I wanted to make them for others, should I start making them with the 3 bolt hole flanges?

More photos soon I hope.

well as far as making a product for 'the general public' the more general it is the wider the market. so by making it able to bolt up to the stock dump position it will also fit any after market dump pipe. so basically anyone with a sr and a stock mounted turbo can run it...that or make a one piece dump+front pipe (my favourite style) gets rid of a lot of issues.

-dan