Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

Ht.Net Night Meet & Hills Cruise - Sat 27th April

Was that last night? I heard cop blocked it off.

what time was this? i was heading past at 1:30am ish and all i saw was fog.

But f**k the roads were like ice, even when going 60kmph.

Cops rocked up, looked over two skylines. Neither defected. Nothing big. If you drive like a numpty expect to get reamed.

We should have Leesa (sapol) there to keep us out of trouble.

Yeah plain and simple just don't be a dick when your drivin and you should be alright

Yeah plain and simple just don't be a dick when your drivin and you should be alright

all good in theory, but someone always ruin's it :(

all good in theory, but someone always ruin's it :(

Yeah too true :(

all good in theory, but someone always ruin's it sad.png

Yeah too true sad.png

Should be who ever ruin's it get done but its never like that :(

I've found so far if you go up to the cops and talk to them and they see your no trouble, they leave you alone. I've done this many of times now.

Refer below for further info

Edited by byebyev8

Yeah I heard the cops followed them in because they went flying off the freeway or something at silly speeds, but they didn't even do them for anything, just looked over them. (so is the rumour)

Drive silly on obvious roads, expect to get pulled over.

Until this, I haven't seen a cop at loftys in ages.

That's just it, a rumor. The patrol just rolled through, the GTR was already there and didn't even come from the freeway and the R34 rocked up whilst the patrol were already looking over a Land Cruiser. Both let of without defects, and no warnings given.

Yeah I heard the cops followed them in because they went flying off the freeway or something at silly speeds, but they didn't even do them for anything, just looked over them. (so is the rumour)

That's just it, a rumor. The patrol just rolled through, the GTR was already there and didn't even come from the freeway and the R34 rocked up whilst the patrol were already looking over a Land Cruiser. Both let of without defects, and no warnings given.

fixed :-P

You making rumours up again Tim?

You making rumours up again Tim?

Only about your mum :-P

Hi all, Long time no post!

Figured since I have a new car, (Toyota Celsior :P) we should smash out a hills cruise & meet.

17402_10151520514252141_1483696000_n.jpg

Kicking off from Mt Lofty at 8PM on Saturday the 27th of April.

Cruise maps will be handed out at the meet spot.

Hoon driving and stupid behavior is not welcome.

Expecting many people Tom?

I'm coming now btw lol in mates rexy

I'll be there in the wife's Sil80

Yeah seems like a fair few going now should be good! :thumbsup:

Wanted to come, but too much to do before Monday :(

Finished pulling glynsides doner motor out 20mins ago. Won't be coming :(

shitload of people here. If you see a bloke in a black Lamb Of God hoody come say g'day.

Yep ^ only a few we're defected. All because of the clowns doing skids all through Lobethal.

Ohwell, f**k it.

34 and stagea infront of me doing skids through corkscrew road.. They get let through and my car ends up getting defected! A few people have to ruin it for everyone.

Thanks to everyone that did the right thing, was a pretty fun drive for a while and still had fun.

Probably need to stop advertising in Facebook so much and just use this site and invite members. cruises don't need to be as big as they are.

34 and stagea infront of me doing skids through corkscrew road.. They get let through and my car ends up getting defected! A few people have to ruin it for everyone.

Feel so sorry for you ;(

Sucks you got done

Were the first ones at Burnside in my mates car. Left before anyone arrived. We didn't see any police. Must've been on corkscrew after we went through.

Dude in a turbo Charade got nailed with a heap of driving offences on film by the cop following us all from Lobethal - crossing centre line 4 times, speeding, failing to stop at a stop sign, etc. He got pulled over and told that the same cop car had the 2 cars in front of him doing the same thing on film.....

Probably need to stop advertising in Facebook so much and just use this site and invite members. cruises don't need to be as big as they are.

I don't think it's the social advertising, more the route we took. The cops used corkscrew because there's no easy way out once they'd blocked the top. A couple of cars turned around and got out of there but not many. Roads that have a couple of turnoffs along the way might be a good idea next time.