Sign in to follow this  
brent47

Northern Korea are an angry bunch

Thought i would get a conversation going on what is occuring across the Korean peninsula and technically across the globe, i'm at work so i don't have time to post links to news articles / graphs and data at the moment (will come back to it) but to kick it off post your views/predictions and personal thoughts on the issue.

Can't stop thinking of team America parody :lol:

Read a comment on FB last night saying that North Korea are like that drunk guy at a party that just wants to prove himself and fight somebody depsite everybody telling him to quit being a wanker.

Kim jung-un has one of them faces you just wanna punch over and over, that is all

Just to stir the pot.

USA is poor due to afgan war, a lot of there troops are in afgan. if Korea wanted a war it would be the best time for them just on the that fact a sort of like hit them when they are not 100% lol

Just nuke the farkers, they have been trouble for a long time.

Just nuke the farkers, they have been trouble for a long time.

Problem is its only the leader that wants war.

They could end this whole fiasco with a single bullet.

Abit like the Cuban missile crisis. Eye ball to ball at the moment but eventually fatty will blink

As per my facebook status earlier... Does anyone find it a coincidence that this dude and that Gangnam Style singer PSY look alike? :lol:

The guy is an absolute dickwad

His videos threats of him blowing up stuff are childish adaptation of thunderbirds/comics.

Maybe 'kim john un' was refused and angry when wanting to test drive a Hyundai?

This is the perfect opportunity for the western world to start the next big war they need this if they want there way of life to remain unchanged.

He has a f@cking awesome hair cut! I would rock that.

This is the perfect opportunity for the western world to start the next big war they need this if they want there way of life to remain unchanged.

I think this is very very different to Vietnam/The Cold war/Iraq/Afghanistan etc

I read that the missile technology NK currently has is pretty poor and they couldn't successfully get a missile to hit the US even if they wanted to. Not sure how reliable the article is though.

Relevant Pic.

.4iosr4.jpg

I read that the missile technology NK currently has is pretty poor and they couldn't successfully get a missile to hit the US even if they wanted to. Not sure how reliable the article is though.

It's true, they would have a hard enough time hitting Australia.

They can't reach Australia at all, barely close to Papa New Guniea.

Japan / South Korea / most of Russia and Technically Alaska + US coastal sites are as good as they can do that is known of.

They can't reach Australia at all, barely close to Papa New Guniea.

Japan / South Korea / most of Russia and Technically Alaska + US coastal sites are as good as they can do that is known of.

They have one missile that can reach Australia in theory, but they have not been proven to be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.

That's somewhat of a relief :lol:

Darwin would be of some strategic and if everyones hides in SA we're all fine in theory, who would of thought to move to Adelaide!

Tnankfully Australia would not even be thought of in all of this

Edited by brent47

533788_10200992850173140_1280369450_n.jpg

Fkn Facebook strikes, you can't believe that unless you ignore the last 10 years especially aswell as the other media releases (N K war room pic/B52 bomber agression retaliation or the 3rd successor dynasty that was taken by a tyrant)mor even that the N K government has been accused of kidnapping Japanese/ European residents for years.

Even the joint industrial project problem.

I think it's important to talk about Kim Jong Un as literally his entire life he's been conditioned by his father's ways and that of all his father's associates and laws. He's only like 30 years old and due to his upbringing has zero world experience and understanding of what anything is like overseas. Someone at that age shouldn't be calling the shots at all. He's still young enough that I believe if countries banded together to try and show him the cultures of the world we'd be able to end this peacefully. You need not look further than Dennis Rodman's recent trip over there which ended up being extremely positive.

I'm sure if we just announced a worldwide basketball tourney (his favourite sport) and let NK win then he'd calm the f**k down and go back to fingerbanging his many mistresses.

It's true, they would have a hard enough time hitting Australia.

Yeah their long range missiles haven't been particularly effective during testing. They did get one to work but have had others blow up on the ground or shortly after launch. Then it comes down to how effective are their guidance systems. The medium range ones are a bigger concern because they are known to work. But the reality is, Seoul is only 40 odds kays from the border with the North so depending on delivery system that probably wouldn't be out of the question for them to carry out. Kim Jong-un truly is a dickwad and if he were to follow through with this NK would be bombed back to the stone age....

As per my facebook status earlier... Does anyone find it a coincidence that this dude and that Gangnam Style singer PSY look alike? :lol:

Just like all other asians? :P