Sign in to follow this  
Chidge

The Last of Us

Whats Ozgameshop's shipping time like? I understand they are a UK company. If its over a week might just grab this game from JB or Big W.

Generally about a week to a week and a half.

I'm thinking my copy will arrive early next week.

Just purchased. Cant wait to play

be aware it is a little slow but god damn its awesome. if you havea mrs, she will like to watch it. i know mine is so hooked on it

I bought it cos the mrs is being a bitch and ima just sit and play this

EB wouldn't price match from Big W, only JB HiFi because Big W isn't considered local (an extra 800m according to maps). So far its been good, only thing bugging me is console AA...jagged edges soo bad :lol:

console AA? you've lost me

There is none so there are a lot of jagged edges.

Alcoholics anonymous?

Oh sorry, Anti-aliasing (Im a PC gamer :lol:)

Really wish this game was released on PC too.

Edited by mreges

Took me a bit to get into it. But im liking it so far!

Up early to go and grab this today. I have literally cancelled plans so I can play this all weekend :no::lol:

Played the online MP feature last night, didnt really enjoy it all that much. Single player gameplay is much better

Put about 1 and a half hours into the single player and about 3 or so into the multi.

The MP is fantastic, crazy addictive. Did 3 hours in one sitting with no issues on my crappy connection. Usually unheard of with a new release as the multi usually has lots of bugs to iron out and need a few patches ( ie any CoD game lol.) It's very tactical and you've really got to plan your move carefully to stay out of sight. The crafting is really quick and simple. When I saw it on youtube I was thinking I could see myself getting killed all the time while crafting things but so far hasn't happened once. You just have to pick a secluded spot but it really only takes a few seconds to whip something up. Got 39 people in my clan so far.

Enjoying the SP too. Just seems silly that enemies have unlimited ammo yet when you take them down you never get any from them. But I am liking the whole limited ammo, no regen health approach. Not many shooters do that these days.

whats the multiplayer involve?

single player is addictive, which is shit coz its at my misses house.

iv done the motel section which was really good, can really see it getting better, haven't wanted to finish a game as much as i wanna finish this one lol

big fan of the fact that you can be a sneaky bugger and not kill anyone if you don't want to.

anyone else sick of the lack of ammo though? im lucky to have a full clip of the 'semi auto' pistol

whats the multiplayer involve?

There's two modes, Supply Raid and Survival. ND have announced that there will be a merc mode coming soon.

In Survival you have 5 versus 5 teams, once you're dead you are dead for that round. The last man standing for their team wins the round.

With Supply Raid you get a few per round (I'm not sure what the limit is or if there is one), and I think the winning team is scored on most executions/downs but I might be wrong.

There's lots of little toolboxes scattered through the maps that you can salvage items from to fabricate weapons and medpacks. The crafting is really quick and easy.

As you progress through the multiplayer you gain supplies which are turned into items that your clan can live off.

Your clan is a virtual group of people that survive under you and you are the leader of that group. You have to pass missions in order to keep the supplies coming through to keep them alive. The matches are done in time so a match will use up a "day" and you will have an x amount of days to reach an objective. So one week you'll have "Get 3 executions in 3 days," Get 3 revivals in 3 days" etc. Apparently later on it gets really hard to keep your clan numbers up.

http://au.ign.com/wi...-us/Multiplayer

Edited by Pervy

that sounds awesome!

defiently will get into that once im done with the campain!

yeah iv got tonnes of the tool box stuff to build bombs and health kits.

and there is only so many you can strangle, and you cant even strangle the klickers coz you need a shank thing.

i like it though, makes it seem more real

i had an xbox, i bought a PS3 today just to play this game (and a couple others)

i had an xbox, i bought a PS3 today just to play this game (and a couple others)

Good man :P

Yeah those clickers are a bitch. I was a bit sloppy at the start but starting to get the hang of it now. Really have to make sure always having a few shivs on hand.

There was one room with about 4 or 5 of them, had one left and I had nothing left to use. Threw a beer bottle at one and legged it and Ellie and the other girl just start screaming like crazy :lol: was hilarious.

yeah clickers are annoying. Even more annoying when your mates start randomly shooting them. Bitch im trying to be stealthy.

has anyone here not done the hotel mission?

thats been my last mission which i had a toone of fun with, but dont wanna ruin what happens to explain something lol

seems that you can if you are lucky enough just run away from enemies and move to another section and they forget about you.

im about 20 minutes or so past the car bit. No idea how far through i am

hotel bit is like 10% through the game

you need to stealth around and not kill everything. you will have a better time. its not a shoot em up game. also, upgrade the guns you will use the most, hold onto your upgrade bits until you get more tools. I found myself upgrading for the sake of it at tool level 2 but then really wished i saved my upgrade parts for level 4/5

feel free to ask any questions and i will try to answer without any spoilers.

there isn't much on google right now

Edited by negativecamber

damn i just used a few of my bits.

Just got to the museum. f**king clickers man. Do not like!

haha clicklers are f**ked,

if you dont know yet, you can pick up a bow and arrow

its f**king awesome lol. but you cant re use every arrow which is shit, or use i would be arrowing everyone lol

Ive grow out of games but this one I can't get enough of. It's so awesome and the graphics are amazing. I see why its getting 10/10.