Sign in to follow this  
Guppy-s14s1

is this illegal? job advertisement.

So my girlfriend has applied for a job that was posted on gumtree,

This is what she said it read,

Are you looking for work? Beauty and fashion industry, Great pay flexible hours and no training required.. send resume + cover letter to (insert email here)

So she sent off her resume and a cover letter

Recieves an email next day saying,

hi im glad to hear from u blah blah blah. I am a young 28yr old good looking male. this job requires you to be over 18 and you seem great for this position blah blah. Please reply for mor information..

She kinda was wierded out and then replied im not sure what is required and wanted more information.

Gets a reply saying again that he was a good looking 28yr old guy and just looking for some sweet vanilla sex or some shit or even sensual masage and saying shit like he likes to recipricate and other bullshit..

She replied no thanks..

So he sends back if u know anyone that would be keen send them my email and maybe I can give u some sort of finders fee or something..

WTF. is this shit illegal?

Also, I told her id punch his face in or troll him and she said no thats not nice and hes probably a desperate fat guy and wouldnt show me the ad or his email...

Get his phone number and lets troll him

Ask for his Facebook details

It's a difficult call, as prostitution is legal in NSW for approved brothels and individuals (obviously some will operate without approval, hence the "illegal brothel" busts that occasionally pop up in the news), and they have to pay tax on earnings like everyone else. As far as I'm aware the law in NSW is such that males aren't allowed to profit from ownership of a prostitution-based business, so as to eliminate pimping, but in this case the person lodging the advert is soliciting rather than recruiting, making him a client instead of a proprietor.

If I had to guess I'd say what he's doing is probably legal, but would be a gross breach of the advertising medium's regulations, and if you reported the advert you could get it removed. However I'm not a lawyer, and given this is NSW there could some legislation covering such a situation, but ultimately he's just some sneaky asshole sending emails, he was fairly up-front about what he was asking for when queried, so who gives a sh*t.

If you want to troll him, get the details of that fat redhead from STR8E180, send them to the dude and he can pay for her services with cake and chicken drumbsticks.

awaits someone to post picture of backroom casting couch.

LOL thats a pretty funny ad..

Could have alot of fun like that.

"Looking for a mechanic flexible hours understands how to do engine and gearbox swap paid industry standard room to grow within the company"

Hire guy to do your engine swap and mow the lawns.

Maybe she didn't reply No thanks, she just informed you about it and see what you would say about the situation cause she has already done it.

Nose_Tap.JPG

The 'vanilla' term tells me he's black.. probably an Indian taking online dating from a different angle.

Poor *milkshake*.

I have narrowed my search down to Where his village is

Government+promoting+adult+stuff-funny.jpg

But His office is always on the move

wooden-scooter-sof_1410351i.jpg

Edited by 180sxnit

THAT is f**king brilliant! 1000 internets to you good sir!

Lol, nice.

BAHAHAHAHA

perfect description!

good discovery :P

What kind of jobs was your girlfriend applying for? :huh:

lol

I have narrowed my search down to Where his village is

Government+promoting+adult+stuff-funny.jpg

But His office is always on the move

wooden-scooter-sof_1410351i.jpg

We have a winner.

The 'vanilla' term tells me he's black.. probably an Indian taking online dating from a different angle.

Poor *milkshake*.

Wrong - Vanilla is referred to as "normal sex" - Vanilla is the term used by BDSM / Poly's etc for a normal relationship.

Poor *milkshake*.

Wrong - Vanilla is referred to as "normal sex" - Vanilla is the term used by BDSM / Poly's etc for a normal relationship.

Clearly a man who knows his shit

Poor *milkshake*.

Apparently Spazo,

1349813923-thats-racist.gif

:lol: