Sign in to follow this  
GOT-180

Sand Blasting and Powder Coating

Hey Guys,

As per title..

Wondering who you guys have used/have had good experiences with.

Preferably down the south end of Adelaide

Thanks

Angus

Edwardstown powder coating is the cheapest

Ive done a couple sets of wheels came up good

Lucky, I got a quote out of interest from a fairly rural town near me and he wanted $180 per wheel...

Last time I got it done it was $25 per wheel for blast and coat but that was the centres only. Will try and find his details but it was past old viva on south rd then turn right at the first set of lights (heading city way).

Last time I got it done it was $25 per wheel for blast and coat but that was the centres only. Will try and find his details but it was past old viva on south rd then turn right at the first set of lights (heading city way).

Please do! i''m looking at powdercoating my 19s soon...:D

Hmmmmmmm, if its that cheap maybe I should buy those 18' GSR wheels for the Evo lol

funny i saw this i am a sand blaster at universal metal cleaners do a really good job we are in wingfield 75 wing street phone 83495140

And you get what you pay for, my work has used them... Not the best work ive seen, but then you get what you pay for.

And you get what you pay for, my work has used them... Not the best work ive seen, but then you get what you pay for.

i have blasted both truck factorys drift cars and had no complaints

I highly recommend Universal Metal Cleaners. I was put onto them from my engine builder and they did a great job, with a quick turn around and at a very reasonable price!

I highly recommend Universal Metal Cleaners. I was put onto them from my engine builder and they did a great job, with a quick turn around and at a very reasonable price!

thanks what did you get done

thanks what did you get done

I had my front engine cross member and rear cradle done. I then used Holden Hill Powder Coaters. Cant recommend these two businesses enough.

i also recommend Universal Metal Cleaners,

good honest group of people down there and wont stuff you around :)

Just called universal metal cleaners and was quoted ~$40 - $50 to sandblast a motorcycle frame. Is that cheap? Seems so to me...

Just called universal metal cleaners and was quoted ~$40 - $50 to sandblast a motorcycle frame. Is that cheap? Seems so to me...

thats very cheap i work there