Sign in to follow this  
Pervy

PS4

Hmont9k.jpg

Tweet from former Naughty Dog lead game designer. The Vita is another device that will support remote play.

A trusted PlayStation 4 developer source with a proven track record for accuracy has told Digital Foundry that Sony has mandated Vita Remote Play for all upcoming PS4 games - except those that require the use of its bundled stereoscopic camera, the PS4 Eye.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-sony-mandates-vita-remote-play-for-ps4-games

Hmont9k.jpg

Tweet from former Naughty Dog lead game designer. The Vita is another device that will support remote play.

awesome coz i have one. Not a bad lil gaming console. Wish they were that awesome when i was growing up. Beats the shit out of a gameboy haha only the battery life lets it down a little.

Yeah it varies what game you play. I think for memory Gravity Rush seemed to drink the battery but other games that aren't accessing wifi seem to last a while.

Being able to remote play the next Fallout game on the Vita would be sick.

I've updated the OP with the games that have been confirmed for the PS4 so far.

Free PS4 game announced.

Do you like ninjas? What if they were in space? What if you could slash enemies, blast them with guns and obliterate them with crazy exo-armor powers? Would you like to level-up, build a Space Dojo with your friends and hang out, dueling each other and trading wall-running stories? Good news! Warframe is your ticket to all of that and its coming to PlayStation 4, for free, at launch! Not only that… we’ll be showing the world Warframe on PS4 next week at E3 (gulping Tums as we speak)!

Design released at E3.

BMcV48ICEAEg_jg.jpg

9012525050_22e7a363b7_b.jpg

Edited by Pervy

In its E3 2013 Media Briefing, Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 will support used games. Additionally, the system won't require any sort of online authentication for disc-based games.

Sony also announced that trading, lending and selling of games will be permitted, and purchasing a game means that it is owned by the consumer forever.

Console looks just as bad as the Xbox haha

Yeah I'm not overly keen on the looks but to be honest all I care about is what is inside it. And the specs are awesome so I'm happy.

Exactly who gives a shit what any console looks like.

Also thanks for updating all these threads pervy, saves me alot of time.

sony had me the moment they mentioned kingdom hearts 3.

that sold me on it. xbox can suck me.

Sony annihilated Microsoft at E3. Exclusives, the whole used games drama and now the pricing.

Sony has announced that PlayStation 4 will launch for $399, €399 Euros £349 pounds this holiday season in the United States and Europe. ($100 cheaper than the XboxOne)

No Aus pricing yet but if the X1 is anything to go by, it'll be $100 dearer locally compared to the USA.

Edit - Australian pricing is now up. EBgames has it up for $549.00

Edited by Pervy

has a release date been set for the ps4? Also, (sorry for asking i have been too busy today to suss this out myself) have they released details of what size hard drive will be in these? Do we even have a choice?

Coz i sure as shit will not be getting the smallest hard drive option this time :lol: 40GB was a f**king fail. 4 or 5 map packs and it was chockers!

I think it looks pretty snazzy.

I watched bits and pieces from the 10 hour stream thing, all I can say is that E3 sucks shit.

Yeah they smashed them with $50 cheaper console!

Edited by Ghettobean

has a release date been set for the ps4? Also, (sorry for asking i have been too busy today to suss this out myself) have they released details of what size hard drive will be in these? Do we even have a choice?

Coz i sure as shit will not be getting the smallest hard drive option this time :lol: 40GB was a f**king fail. 4 or 5 map packs and it was chockers!

Not an exact date just yet. Should be around November 2013 at my guess.

Should be a 500GB drive as far as I know.

Have to pay for PS Online Multiplayer though (like Xbox - it's cheaper and you get free stuff though so not that bad I guess)

I'm already on PS Plus and I strongly recommend it to everyone.

I only subscribed half way through last year I think and I've lost count of the amount of "free" games I've received from it.

The good thing is they aren't crappy shovelware games either, most of them are big AAA titles.

http://youtu.be/kWSIFh8ICaA

http://games.on.net/...awless-victory/

Have to pay for PS Online Multiplayer though (like Xbox - it's cheaper and you get free stuff though so not that bad I guess)

that's a fair bit gay, but, the plus will be all the f**king annoying kids whos parents cant afford a yearly subscription will vanish, so it may be alright.

Console looks just as bad as the Xbox haha

Negative. Even though it's not great looking, it's stealth and sleak. The Xbox One looks like a VCR recorder.

I actually like the look. It isn't a bland slab, it is different and interesting. I can agree that it probably isn't everyone's style because it is rather different.

Also for $550 compared to the ps3 1G price tag this is much more viable for an earlier purchase of the console for me.

Sony has won E3 with a big f**k you to Microsoft!!

I think the annoying thing about PS Plus (for me anyway...) is that I'll buy a game, finish the campaign and then have a quick blip in multi-player and that's pretty much it.

No DRM is a huge win, PlayAsia/ozgameshop/eBay FTW.

It is also awfully cheap as mentioned above.

Is our internet good enough for all the online streaming sort of stuff though - probably the next problem is our digital infrastructure.

annnnd ps3 is the winner. Will grab one when they drop into the $400s

the plus will be all the f**king annoying kids whos parents cant afford a yearly subscription will vanish, so it may be alright.

Didnt help on the 360, all you hear on CoD and Halo is 8yr olds screaming at everyone haha