Sign in to follow this  
BillyE

ALL JAPAN DAY Adelaide March 10th

my s14 is pretty tidy but there's a few questionable defects do the police give you much trouble if your not being a tool?

The police won't give you any trouble at the event if you're behaving...then again, as someone found out last year, it's the committee's wrath that you need to be more worried about if you do something silly ;)

The police won't give you any trouble at the event if you're behaving...then again, as someone found out last year, it's the committee's wrath that you need to be more worried about if you do something silly wink.png

what happened?

The person responsible has already been dealt with - took the time to remind us on our FB page that we'd banned him this year, but not to worry because he didn't own the car any more anyway lol

Anybody have some 4 stud to 5 stud wheel spaces or decent 4 stud wheels i could borrow on the day, Was going to borrow my mates BBS wheels but realized 15" wont fit with R33 brakes and miss match matched skid wheels don't look that great.

Edit: Found some drift teks with nice fitment a mate had in his shed, shall be rolling on them.

Edited by Mxrulez731

Function before form I agree is the recipe for a great show as far as 'true' enthusiasts are concerned. Hot 4's/Autosalon spec IS a way of the past. Stewy's kamikaze missile and total abortion is a prime example where the line should be well and truely drawn. Fact of the matter is in that case, it's not even welcome on the track (with good reason) let alone the well kept grass of Wigley Square. What may be popular amongst 15 year olds on Youtube isn't IMO the best way to portray the future of drifting/motorsport as well as the import culture given the society we now live in.

Hey mate, thanks for your feedback, it's easy to keep your dress clean when you're a princess, sweetheart, not one track has ever turned my car away, my car will be at AJD so wipe those tears away sunshine, i'm sure one day you'll have the sack to drive your car properly.

Regards.

Edited by nisskid

Haha! /thread!

Gonna have to do an entry on the day. But very keen.

i might have to give G7 a call see if my R31 will be driveable... might do entry on the day if possible :(

2/3 of sweet FA, we've actually already hit 300, but we're going to over-allow a little for the no-shows. If you want a spot, get in quick or face being on the waiting list.

2/3 of sweet FA, we've actually already hit 300, but we're going to over-allow a little for the no-shows. If you want a spot, get in quick or face being on the waiting list.

As long as you promise to let Datsuns and Daihatsus get VIP.

Thought about it, then figured no one wants to see a dead stock looking Evo 6!

If there was a Dyno Shoot out i'd be keen lol

#supersleeper

Edited by byebyev8

^^Good condition stock-looking cars are just as worthy as modded ones. We have plenty of stock cars attending.

TheApothecary, if we had more than 3 Daihatsus enter, then yes I'd consider it.

super bummed im away for work for this.

woulda been nice to take the new whip down the bay for some poser shots haha

Over here we just see commodores with southern cross stickers and VB dash mats

My favorite is the silver commodore in pl with "iscrap" and it's lifted like 10"

:lol: