Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly Imports

More Steelies in stock! 4x114.3 & 4x100

Hey everybody, come get your skid on.

We supply Australia's best tasting steel rims and we now have more!!!

Sizes in this order include the following flavours;

15x8 4x114.3 '0'

15x10 4x114.3 '0'

16x8 4x114.3 '0'

15x8 4x100 '+20

Prices are same as always $100 per rim pickup, so $400 for 4 or $200 for 2.

For interstate buyers they are $115 per rim delivered Australia wide, so $460 a set delivered.

If your are in SA go to our facebook page and friend us then send us a message, so then we can organise a pickup time. See link -> http://www.facebook.com/grizzlyimportsdrift

If you are interstate please purchase through our website as price includes Australia-wide delivery.

See link -> http://www.grizzlyim...y&path=59_64_80

16x8_6.JPG

Can you please post up the actual width of the rims including the lips / flanges.

why....

Lips add on about 1 inch so 15x10 are 11 inch wide from lip to lip and 15x8 are 9 inch lip to lip

Thank you.

Can you please post up the actual width of the rims including the lips / flanges.

why....

So I can see where the actual rim will finish to check the fit.

Probably been asked of you before, however, is there a reason you don't get the 16x8 4x114.3 with a +25ish offset?

Hey man I put an order through your web site for some of these rims over the weekend (order number 147) and I stuffed up the address I have also sent you an email just looking for confirmation that this has been changed before u send the order to the wrong place.

Cheers

How much do the 4x100 version of these weigh? Do they use tapered or 'acorn' style nuts? Thanks

Sign in to follow this