Sign in to follow this  
C-FIZZ

S13 SR20DE seatbelt clicker and air con

hey guys,

my drivers side seatbelt clicker has decided it no longer wants to hold my seat belt.

so im driving around clicked into the passenger one, which isnt exactly comfortable and probably not legal.

wondering if anyone knows if it could be a simple problem that I could just fix myself or if i'm better off just buying a new unit and swapping them.

if so, if anyone could reccomend me a place in Brisbane I could pick one up from and can anyone do me a quick little walkthough of how I go about swapping them out?

Also, Im trying to find a new pulley and belt for my air con, if anyone knows a place in Brisbane I can get good quality items from?

Cheers.

autobarn has both, its a matter of undoing the bolts and putting the new unit in. the seatbelt kit will probably even come with new bolts and washers.

alrighty, cheers for that. i'll go for a drive to autobarn tomorrow and see what they can do for me :)

hey guys,

my drivers side seatbelt clicker has decided it no longer wants to hold my seat belt.

so im driving around clicked into the passenger one, which isnt exactly comfortable and probably not legal.

wondering if anyone knows if it could be a simple problem that I could just fix myself or if i'm better off just buying a new unit and swapping them.

if so, if anyone could reccomend me a place in Brisbane I could pick one up from and can anyone do me a quick little walkthough of how I go about swapping them out?

Also, Im trying to find a new pulley and belt for my air con, if anyone knows a place in Brisbane I can get good quality items from?

Cheers.

:lol: