Sign in to follow this  
Demoster

s15 pedals in s13

will s15 pedals fit with minimal modification to fit in s13?

got manual pedals from s15 (thankyou Wizard) and don't really want to start the conversion and find out they dont fit... im on a bit of a tight schedule once i start it. thanks in advance

Coincidently I just played around with s15 pedal assemblies with Nismo pedals which I managed to get them to fit in my 180sx...

I can confirm that the clutch won't mount up properly as the alignment and length is different. Accel is a straight swap, but the counter weight on the s13 is at the top whereas the s15 is behind the rubber pedal. Brake I didn't really look that close, but I'd say its slightly different.

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: Just to clarify, are you talking about the whole assembly or just the pedals? If the latter and they're GT Spec s15 pedals then disregard the above.

im talking about the pedal assembly, fitting them to replace auto brake pedal and putting clutch in

The clutch bracket on the s15 has a washer/spacer spot welded on the bracket where you fit the two studs through the firewall. They can be grinded off and I'm pretty sure will fit. But the only thing I'm not sure on is whether the CMC on the s13 will line up with the s15 clutch.

Brake, I'm not too sure as I didn't really check it out as I didn't need to remove mine to compare.

Do some google for comparison pictures and info. You'll find the answers as I was able to find some info when I was playing around with the Nismo pedals, which covered bits and prices of your question.

Cheers,

Andy

I'm not sure if I've got a S15 clutch master lying around still, I'll have a look tonight if I remember. But if it's another piece of the puzzle, it's yours buddy.