Sign in to follow this  
LMFAO

Wheel spacers

So what I'm considering is getting some wheel spacers, mainly to stop/help my tyres from scrubbing on lock and also to gain a little "stance" what I'm wondering is-how far/big can I go with standard wheel studs or where can I get extended ones? Would this be a speciality item? I'd like to go 10mm but not sure that it'll be safe? Thanks for any help.

You're getting spacers to stop wheels rubbing at full lock?? Fitting spacers will only make that worse won't it??

So what I'm considering is getting some wheel spacers, mainly to stop/help my tyres from scrubbing on lock and also to gain a little "stance" what I'm wondering is-how far/big can I go with standard wheel studs or where can I get extended ones? Would this be a speciality item? I'd like to go 10mm but not sure that it'll be safe? Thanks for any help.

just buy bolt on spacers, never use slip on style spacers... bolt on hubcentric spacers are the way to go!

You're getting spacers to stop wheels rubbing at full lock?? Fitting spacers will only make that worse won't it??

It sounds like he's saying the inner side of the tyre scrubs.

+1 for bolt-ons with some mild Loctite.

Yeah they look the best way to go, cheers