Sign in to follow this  
MI55EE

MI55EE's S15 - resprayed :)

hey everyone!

Last topic i posted about my car was when i actually brought it earlier this year, when i had plans on filling my boot lid holes, getting a new front bar and painting and re-fitting my sideskirts.

since then, i went to get the main offending eyesores fixed, i then settled on a full respray because by the time the panels had to be blended, it only had the drivers door left, so they did a full respray.

i also got some dmaxs' as the crappy tailights make me sick. i also managed to replace the whole body kit aaaaand a new bootlid. i brought some nismo tinted side indicators to finish it off.

i did have intentions in putting into the workshop in the next 2 months for a new turbo and some other goodies, until i had a dentist visit on monday... :| but the plans still stand for new turbo and manifold and what not, hopefully in the next 12 months, but for now, here is my body work up-to-date, one less thing to worry about :)

BEFORE

photo22b.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

photo33ln.jpg

photo5wt.jpg

AFTER

mail1uq.jpg

photo1csq.jpg

photo2dih.jpg

photo32hc.jpg

photo3wo.jpg

photo4rk.jpg

photo12fr.jpg

photo13go.jpg

Edited by MI55EE

Pink on black plates look good. Car also came up pre schmick. But dem plates!

Glad you got rid of the stickers! That it just overkill :mellow:

photo5wt.jpg

Edited by s15rocket

That picture is when I first brought it, I got rid of them the same day... Lol

your car looks like a blue version of mine! you should've shaved the boot while you were getting a respray! check out my build thread for pic

I think I've seen you before?? We're you in St Johns Park/Fairfield last week/2 weeks ago?

I waved at you

I think I've seen you before?? We're you in St Johns Park/Fairfield last week/2 weeks ago?

I waved at you

Yeah I'm there nearly every weekend at gas motorsport :) , sorry I didn't wave back, I concerntrate A fair bit between there & pennant

Hills road not entirely 100% where I am

Yet.

Thanks! smile.png

What's the wrong way? Haha

that would be buying a nissan turbo and having big chrome wheels and a sticker on the back that alerts people she is a bad bi*&h.

I waved at you

Yeah I'm there nearly every weekend at gas motorsport :) , sorry I didn't wave back, I concerntrate A fair bit between there & pennant

Hills road not entirely 100% where I am

Yet.

oh awesome! cars looking great, keep up with the good work!

That picture is when I first brought it, I got rid of them the same day... Lol

Yeah I don't understand people who put stickers all over their car like that. Not only is it UGLY it makes your car a serious cop magnet.

Edited by s15rocket

Shmick example for a being a chick congrats,

costly process i know but just to top it off, decent fitment of some quality jap wheels and its complete cosmetically personal opinion obviously but keep at it your doing things right :thumbsup:

i really think the pictures dont do it justice, it looks even nicer in person every time ive driven past you it looks amazing

Mmm well maybe next time there is some kind of meet I should make an appearance. Was so keen for allstars picnic , but I'm going to jamboree in Brisbane that weekend :(

this baby is up for sale everyone, will still be a silvia owner, just not right now, extremely regretful sale -_- on carsales :)

Needs moar updates and skid!

i did.. but who knows there may be a new ride?

I like spotmans optimism haha

plates look sick missee, and so does the car :)

Oh yeah.

Well here is an update. Missee is for sale :( :( :( . I bought a e30 beemoo got a 2JZ to put in. Can't track silvia too pretty :( using e30 for skids.

Put a new turbo / injectors / headers on boyfriends STI few months back. Paying for an e85 conversion for his birthday... He finds out tommorow he has no idea lol.

I'm not sure what to do with my life when the silvia goes. Ill probably cry for months...

Is that a good update? Lol