Sign in to follow this  
King Troll

halo 4, gonna be baller yo

Watched this the other day, looks good. Hopefully down the track the movie finally gets the go ahead.

entered a few times for this now. not that I need a new xbox, but having a spare one wouldnt hurt.

plus, dem controllers are sex

Looking forward to this; I think I'm an odd one re Halo as my favourite title to date was ODST...

FRACKING EPIC :D

everythings so good! wasnt sure about the whole loadout idea and a few other things, but everything just seems to work so well ^_^

I just got home, my wife picked it up for me today and now I'm waiting for it to finish loading 8gb of s**t then maybe it let's me play :D

Just finished off a legendary run, story was a little bit dissapointing, game still f**king rocks though.

Its pretty funny. the internet was like '343 are gonna f**k it up' and then they were like 'omg loadouts and perks f**k this shit' and then 'wait...that actually kinda looks good' and now its out and its THE BEST f**king GAME EVER.

its everything good about halo 3 mixed with the handful of good things from reach with some COD mixed in.

The thing that annoys me most about it is how they didn't really design any small maps, so I have to wait for the first playlist update to play Team Doubles and it'll be on shitty community-made versions of the original maps. Also, because sprint is now something that everyone has, it's f**ked up my controller layout. I'm used to using B for melee and LB for sprint in Reach, so I look like a retard going in to melee people and then crouching instead :lol:

All of the new custom loadouts are clearly just to win over people that are on the fence with Halo/COD/BF3. Kinda shits me, but as long as it puts Halo back at the forefront of MLG, I can get used to it.

Edit: That sounds really negative, haha. I do actually like the game!

Edited by Grantz0r

play regicide mode. plenty of smaller maps in there.

Anyone else getting really inconsistent connections? I can be tearing it up, the half way thru the game it's like I'm shooting paintballs.

Hoping it gets sorted soon, I'll enjoy the game a lot more.

I enjoyed playing it first time around hope there is a 5 and 6 cause they ending wrecked it for me

play regicide mode. plenty of smaller maps in there.

Yeah, I finally got a chance to get into the online stuff properly last night. A mate and I played dominion and it was sweet until lag kicked in. Moved onto team slayer and f**k was it intense. Still can't believe how much faster-paced online is compared to Reach.

Also, did anyone else think the opening cinematic for the campaign was real? It took me a few minutes to realise that they weren't actually actors :Drugs:

Finally have a chance to get into this, 1hr into the campaign and very much enjoying it

Finished campaign on legendary the other day, the legendary ending after the credits is really kool!

they really needa fix camo for humans in flood mode, the ammo perk, and the bolt shot being one shot kill. those 3 things are way overpowered

edit - not so much camo i guess

Edited by King Troll

Finished campaign on legendary the other day, the legendary ending after the credits is really kool!

Apart from literally a split second of footage every ending is the same, but definitely a rad cinematic.

Can't help but think how much chief would stink under that suit.

f**k me this game is so much fun.

Team snipers will be added to the playlist next week :P

shitty game type but at least it will extract the dickheads trying to go maverick from big team.

I like it, same as swat :) And I haven't had any laggy swat games yet

So much lag in big team :(

Need to be able to select "good connection only" again

not noticed any lag that wasnt my fault (uploading pictures/left torrents on)

Swat is OK but i just dislike the campfest of snipers. at least shotty snipers breaks it up a bit.

Been having a lot of fun in BTB and regicide.

I think all the sniper campers are playing swat at the moment :( kinda ruins swat, four-five people crouching in a dead end room.......

Big team is Baller when I actually get a decent connection, but for some reason on the weekend all I got was laggy Americans.

I've actually started playing the campaign now, Im quite enjoying it so far :P

never been one to do the campaigns, but have always liked playing slayer at mates places.

finally copped this yesterday and love every aspect of it. so much improvement over halo3

they did a good job at refreshing it, it feels new but still is Halo at the same time, good sounds and weapons too, G f**king G

pulled off a rampage spree (20 kills) last night on Adrift in slayer. stole the sword off some chump and kept getting overshields in ordnance :D

ended up 22-2 with 700ish points. itll all be downhill from here.