Sign in to follow this  
therobdog

New Fenix fitness vic

So theres a new Fenix fitness getting built at Fountain Gate, seen the floorplan, looks big.

anyone signed up to it yet?

Main concern with this place is there might betoo many people and not enough equipments.

Want to get back into it, and this seems to be perfect

currently still signed up to Doherty's but havent been for close to a year now. I feel like the black sheep, even the girls there are bigger than me :(

Should be fine with equipment me thinks...

Whats the monthly fee? There's a Jetts opening up too, in Hallam but

If it's anything like the other Fenix gym it'll be pretty expensive. My ex-gf was paying $950 a year (I think. Was around the $900 mark), and that was for the concession deal.

lol u go dohertys gym and u would rather go to fenix? all i can say is LOL. fenix sucks balls, been there before, no one does squats or deadlifts all they do is bicep curls n bench press

lol u go dohertys gym and u would rather go to fenix? all i can say is LOL. fenix sucks balls, been there before, no one does squats or deadlifts all they do is bicep curls n bench press

Therefore the squat rack will most likely be free.

I dunno about you, but I don't give a f**k what everyone else does at the gym.

Edited by Shark

Therefore the squat rack will most likely be free. I dunno about you, but I don't give a f**k what everyone else does at the gym.

Providing they're not doing one of the many things listed in the "gym wankers" thread, I don't see how we can complain.

the crowd that side is generally like that :P

$900 is blardy expensive..I joined Fit n Fast at Forest Hill..$36 per month..its only a gym though but decent size

You base your decision of a gym on wether others do squats or what not?

Foundation membership for me is $15 a week. which isnt too bad

The reason i've joined fenix is because its location is convenient to me.

Doherty's used to be on the way home from work but since now working in the city fenix is closer.

Also Doherty's change room is small and disgusting. There is only one urinal which you have to stand at the door way and aim since there's piss all over the floor.

i wouldnt even dare to use the shower there.

now i know some might say who gives a f**k! youre not there to sit in the change room the whole time

but these little things i take into consideration. why pay for these facilities and not make use of it?