Sign in to follow this  
LMFAO

Has anyone had experience with this type of coilover?

Look at this on eBay:

Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers Coilover Sleeve 88-00 Honda Civic Integra 10kg/18kg

http://bit.ly/MRcDmU

As far as I can tell, these slot over the oem struts and affix to them and by magic (it seems) converts them to coilovers? Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they as awful as I'm thinking or could this be an alternate to buying new struts and new springs, or coilovers? Car needs new struts anyway and probably springs too, so just wondering if anyone could give me some advice based on experience? Cheers!

Edit: won't be going for 10 and 18 kg springs!

Edited by LMFAO

How many hellaflush/illest stickers does your car have? Generally you need atleast 10 USDM stickers before you can get Skunk parts on your Hawnduh.

Edited by antonioシ

Thanks, well I was thinking some koni struts and something equivalent to king spring ultra lows or super lows, as I want a bit of comfort as it is a daily, these were the same or cheaper than king springs so that does help, what would be a good comfort spring rate- 4&2?

And no, car has no stickers, I know it's a Honda and I get plenty of shit for it, it's just a good daily :)

Eibach springs and Ground control shocks are a favorite combo amongst the honda fanboys.

apparently really good stuff.. looked into it when i had my civic, ended up going for cusco zero 2e.