Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

help - regency infomation required

Recommended Posts

help please 1st post ever.

im thninking of buying a mazda 1300, its mint as far as paint, brakes, suspension, wiring etc

im going to put a 13b stocky or 12a stocky in it.

what do I need to have done or do with the car - either with engineering or just passing thru regency.

the car is to be seasonally registered

is there going to be major headf___ks? or if the car is mint will it be ok?

car has not had rego since 2002.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you go down to regency you can actually get a form to fill out stating what you want to do. you can fill it out, forward it to them and theyll shoot back a letter stating exactly what you need to do and if its legal or not.



id dare say with a brake upgrade and the usual engineering./roadworthy test itd be fine

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this