Sign in to follow this  
Luke04

Need someone cluey with c34 Stagea Attesa...

Having issues with transfer box making harsh noise on accel and sitting at 60-70kms, also 4wd light starts flashing after 10-15 min of sitting above 90km/h

Bled attesa, tried different wheels, different tyres pressures, flushed attesa entirely and used new fluid. next step is a new pump but would rather let someone with some experience have a suss first.

if anyone wants to make a quick few bucks to have a suss send me a PM... or reccomend a workshop/mechanic who is expereienced with GTR driveline, not dropping it off at the nearest bridgestone and getting a service report saying volvo station wagon...

Located Golden Grove

Cheers!

willall can help

But did you bled it properly? There are 3 bled points

3? crap, i remember you telling me that.. every resource ive found on the net says two though :/

transfer case, pump and where was the third?

driver's side rear driveshaft right up on the chasis

Where exactly? Can't seem to spot anything on drivers side

Giving it a bleed now and the point on the back of the transfer case bled fine. Then the one just above passenger rear driveshaft only dropped slowly...

Classified ads about the car were available at this it has some news that was for the interior part of the car it was good to read. I will able to maintain this fact that was at payforessay reviews this can aspire the service over the field to get on it.