Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly Imports

POWERAILS Seat Rails *SPECIAL*

Our POWERAILS performance seat rails essentially provide a direct fit solution to all seat installation problems, NO modifying or welding is required! POWERAILS can be fitted on most aftermarket seats such as Recaro, Bride, Sparco, Omp, Sabelt etc.

We are reducing prices on various seat rails. All Mazda and Subaru seat rails are currently on special until the end of June.

Reclinable Rail Normally $179, Now $129

Fixed-back Rail Normally $189, Now $139

See our website here;

http://www.grizzlyim...product/special

Also save 10% on Nissan rails when you buy both driver and passenger in the PAIR PACKAGE.

Reclinable Rail Invidiually $179, Pair $320

Fixed-back Rail Individually $189, Pair $340

See our website here;

http://www.grizzlyim...ilter_name=pair

Fixedbackseatrail.jpg

recliningseatrail.jpg

do these sit low?

do they come with an ADR certificate?

do they fit SAAS or autotechnica seats?

do these sit low?

+1

Do you have a rail that will fit a bride replica? I've heard the genuine bride rail does not fit on the replicas.

do these sit low?

do they fit SAAS or autotechnica seats?

+2

I'm looking to fit a Drift Blade driver's seat with seat base bolt holes at 27cm front to back and 34.5cm side to side. Will the bolt holes for your S15 RH rail line up?

Also how low do the rails sit? Comparable to a Bride MO low rail?

OzJustin - Drift/Saas is owned by Autoconcepts, they've sent bride rails to be copied and ADR spec'd in china. hang out for them. hopefully they will sit nice and low.

personally, im going to buy a Velo seat and do a non-sliding seat mount.

if the above mentioned rails arenot ADR and not CAMS/FIA approved, they're probably not good for anything but local drift events.

also, it may be possible that by using the factory mounting points with the factory bolts, and the brackets being a similar thickness of steel, any QLD Inspector will probably sign off on them (unless the rest of your car is haggard as f**k).

i dont live in vic/nsw so i couldnt give a f**k what you mexicans do.

The rails dont have any ADR approved certificate or anything like that but they do use the same bolt holes and are similar thickness as Shiraz200sx mentioned.

They are meant to sit lower than standard rails.

They should fit most seats but have only tried them on bride and recaro.

They are universal fit for seats but specific to car model.

anything for a 2001 Mitsubishi VR-4 Galant?

Not in stock but what would you be looking at getting?

care to take some measurements of the bolt hole spacings? i will do the same at work with the drift seats we have in stock. if they fit you will have an army of blokes trying to get the rails.

The rails dont have any ADR approved certificate or anything like that but they do use the same bolt holes and are similar thickness as Shiraz200sx mentioned.

They are meant to sit lower than standard rails.

They should fit most seats but have only tried them on bride and recaro.

They are universal fit for seats but specific to car model.

anything for a 2001 Mitsubishi VR-4 Galant?

Not in stock but what would you be looking at getting?

a low (as possible) seat rail that will bolt up to the Galant and a Bride Euro 2

care to take some measurements of the bolt hole spacings? i will do the same at work with the drift seats we have in stock. if they fit you will have an army of blokes trying to get the rails.

The seat base bolt hole spacings for the Drift Blade seats are as follows:

27cm front to back

34.5cm side to side

I'm quite keen to know if these rails will bolt directly up to this seat. :)

Could you tell me how tall this rail is from lowest to highest point so I can compare with standard S15 rails?

Here are the measurements for the reclinable rail. Along the left side is running measurements going from bottom to top, last hole doesn't show up in the pic.

As you can see there are multiple points to bolt to and shows that it will fit the measurements you gave for your drift blade seat.

DSCF3374.JPG

You don't have any of the type c seat rails, or more importantly the side mount brackets themselves?

Here are the measurements for the reclinable rail. Along the left side is running measurements going from bottom to top, last hole doesn't show up in the pic.

As you can see there are multiple points to bolt to and shows that it will fit the measurements you gave for your drift blade seat.

Thanks for the dimensions Grizzly. Great to hear that the seat will bolt directly up.

Any specials coming up on the S15 rails? ;)

You don't have any of the type c seat rails, or more importantly the side mount brackets themselves?

Yeah we have the fixed-back rails plus a few side mount brackets to suit. The fixed-back rails come with their own little brackets to fit to side mounts anyway.

Thanks for the dimensions Grizzly. Great to hear that the seat will bolt directly up.

Any specials coming up on the S15 rails? wink.png

Don't really need specials on those since they are the best selling rails we have and sell out quick but you never know, maybe at some point, just have to keep checking us out. Or better yet tell all your friends and then you will have more eyes to help you :-P

how do i get the reclineable rail for 129? at the checkout it says 179.

i wanna pay direct deposit so do i just send the the 129 plus postage?

how do i get the reclineable rail for 129? at the checkout it says 179.

i wanna pay direct deposit so do i just send the the 129 plus postage?

Which rail are you after? The $129 sale price only applies to Subaru and Mazda rails, is it one of these?

f**k....well i sure do feel like a noob :lol:

might have missed that part :P im after s14 so all good, ill buy a set tommorow

hey im after both right and left side mount rails to suit bride vios seats, for s13 and the price including shipping to canberra 2617

hey im after both right and left side mount rails to suit bride vios seats, for s13 and the price including shipping to canberra 2617

$370 total for rail pair and postage

Hey mate after a s13 reclinable rail drivers side, bottom mount seat not side. Posted to 3028 Vic, pm me price an payment details cheers

Hey mate after a s13 reclinable rail drivers side, bottom mount seat not side. Posted to 3028 Vic, pm me price an payment details cheers

Hey mate, follow this link to our website http://www.grizzlyimports.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=136

Shipping estimate can be shown by adding product to shopping cart, then go to shopping cart and click on estimate shipping costs.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how the rails sit in an s13 are they low?

post-60757-0-38691500-1338476134_thumb.jpg

Sorry to double post but is the picture shown above the rail for an s13?

Yeah we have the fixed-back rails plus a few side mount brackets to suit. The fixed-back rails come with their own little brackets to fit to side mounts anyway.

You wouldn't know if they fit a racetech seat would you?

Im struggling to find rails wide enough for the base, as the racetech is quite wide.

I could send you the base measurements if that helps?

Thanks agaiin

Simon

Sorry to double post but is the picture shown above the rail for an s13?

Yes I believe it was

You wouldn't know if they fit a racetech seat would you?

Im struggling to find rails wide enough for the base, as the racetech is quite wide.

I could send you the base measurements if that helps?

Thanks agaiin

Simon

Yeah get the measurements of the seat

Sign in to follow this