Sign in to follow this  
NewyJosh

Where Is the weirdest place you have woken up after a big night on the turps?

The roof of a day care center. Woke up with two women screaming at me...

Woke up in an elderly couples outdoor tool shed one morning after a respectable evening.

The night was a very a very tame one as I can remember my mates said we were going to a park for some beverages and i ended up disappearing, having broken

my phone that night i was unable to contact anyone when i woke up... I went to the front door thinking it was the house of the bloke the party was being held at and was

greeted by an elderly couple rather pissed off that i had woken them up so early, I kept asking for the bloke who's house it was but he obviously didnt live there...

After calling them out on their lies I let myself in the house. Then they threatened to call the police... I took that as good time to start my 15k treck home that sunny

sunday morning...

i woke up in an apartment some where in osaka, i woke up in a sketchy night club in tokyo, i woke up in light square in adelaide with a few back packers, on a medium strip in the middle of a road, only a few off the top of my head, but generally i'm pretty good at finding my way back to my house/hotel, it's what happened between then and the start of the night that interests me a bit more

i woke up in an apartment some where in osaka, i woke up in a sketchy night club in tokyo, i woke up in light square in adelaide with a few back packers, on a medium strip in the middle of a road, only a few off the top of my head, but generally i'm pretty good at finding my way back to my house/hotel, it's what happened between then and the start of the night that interests me a bit more

like randomly running into a club past bouncers to specificly punch me in the balls, then run straight back out again like nothing happened.

mother f**ker. haha

like randomly running into a club past bouncers to specificly punch me in the balls, then run straight back out again like nothing happened.

mother f**ker. haha

ahahahaha, yeh, i'd like to say that was one of the more extreme examples, but it's far from it haha

woke up inside a brothers leagues club passed out on the dunny after they had shut up for the night. stumbled around for a bit, tried to get out the front door, set the alarm off so walked out the fire exit and set that alarm off too. that night was a work party, copped shit for that :D

side of the road at an intersection, woke up to a truck slowly cruising past.

underground carpark covered in goon (ofc)

Weirdest place I woke up ???

Hmmmmmmmmm. ........ Next to a fat chick :lol:

i woke up once with this big bird next to me cant remember anything... i felt used and abused

Bahahahahahahaha

Hmmmmmmmmm. ........ Next to a fat chick :lol:

I hear there was cake involved ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm. ........ Next to a fat chick laugh.png

I hear there was cake involved wink.png

A story NS shall never forget.

We'll look back on this in 20 years time.

"Remember when we had internet, and there was that Nissan Silvia forum?"

"Yeah! There was that guy on there that railed a fatty who kept cake under her bed"

"Oh that's right. In the end, we found out he was Asian!"

"Yeah! There was that guy on there that railed a fatty who kept cake under her bed"

Ah good times.

Wait, wait, wait......Kemp is Asian?

Wait, wait, wait......Kemp is Asian?

Nah

Deej.

A while back on the grass at the front of my house, dont recall how I got there

I was doing I.T in my old job for Clubs/Pubs/RSL pretty much anything that served alcohol under a certain banner of company i wish to not name lol.

Id go out on night calls at times to fix critical problems that would stop them from operating. Would end up getting heaps smashed then end up waking up in like the managers office.. Nothing scares you more than waking up in work clothes completely smashed at 7AM and thinking 'WTF? Why am i wearing formal clothing smashed in a night club with nobody around"

Done that 2-3times then learnt how to handle my drinks better haha.

Got found walking around a mates farm, wasn't too drunk but figured id go for a walk for some reason and i went thru the gate into the full size farm instead of just there 'backyard' style of farm.

kitchen floor with the dog after my 18th, but i was left outside throwing up by my sister and friends....barely made it inside (didnt remember anything from the whole night). passed out on my parents front lawn a few times, woke up with a larger girl once....in essendon! cabbed to the city then trained home was not fun. best quote of the morning, me; do cabs take long to get here?, her; nah, we're pretty close to the airport. RUN AWAY. but best was waking up at the tram stop outside flinders st at like 6am after watching a mates band play...then kicking on with the band drinking.

-dan

edit: since theres no pics yet i'll kick things off....this was halfway through my 18th. after already being thrown out (of my own party) and talking my way back in.

from left to right: bar manager, bar tender, a mate, me, the mens urinal....

6131_135284252192_7067177_n.jpg

Edited by -LCD-

hey i remember this thread use to be so much longer? how come this one is only 3 pages?

I was woken up butt naked spooning a toilet bowl. My first one night stand was a toilet she was a kind lover

I woke up on top of a swag. I was woken by someone ripping my blanket off me, well when i say blanket it was actually someones t shirt. I must have missed the bus back to my caravan park and somehow convinced someone to give me a bed for the night. I had a flat phone battery and no cash. It was a tough 10km walk back to my caravan park on a hot as shit day.

Was woken up the next morning by a runner in kings park (perth) asking if I was ok lol and woke up in the back seat of a randoms car, parked outside the club.

After arguing with friends one Friday night that were attempting to stop me drinking as I had work in the morning, I was woken by two police next morning to find myself in a armchair inside a retirement home, even gave me a lift to work!

canadian not for profit drunk tank ............after being passed out infront of a club in the snow shivering and spewing with no memory of 98% of the night ...........if i even get to touch my misses again id be lucky oh also -$200

Took a shower at a mates apartment to try to sober up one night and passed out in there. Woke up to my mates yelling and banging on the bathroom door... I had fallen asleep with my arse covering the drain and had flooded his whole apartment. Funny now.. Not so funny back then :lol: