Sign in to follow this  
JamesS15

My Autech S15.

Hey guys, I've been around the place here & there for quite a few months, thought it's time I decided to make an account and post a bit about my car.

--

Freshly imported 2000 S15 Autech from Osaka Japan. Bought the car at 30,208KM's, it now only reads 35,XXX. I have had the car for approx 6 months now. The KMs doesn't sound or seem legit for a 12 year old car, however the wear and tear, or no tear I should say, and the engine and engine surroundings reflect this.

2efnot1.jpg

This photo was about two weeks ago, after just a simple wash. -- Since I bought the car, I've equipped a high end alarm system, ripped out the Jap head unit, wiring, & processor, installed complete Type R speaker system with Amps, Pioneer double din, new Toyo's all round, & a few minor things. Now that I have a bit more cash, I've got a crazy list of mods to come. In a few months time, I'll be building a monster SR20 to swap with the Autech engine (If you're interested in an Autech engine virtually almost brand new, inbox).

Edited by JamesS15

Heres my engine bay too, if someone is interested in a 35,XXX KM Autech Engine. Will be dismantling in approx 2 months.

yzzuc.jpg

how much? comes with ECu and loom?

Would have come with, yes. However I'm now selling the entire car, going for something slightly different. If interested in the car, inbox, or details will be up in the upcoming week in the correct section

--

Edit, not for sale. Engine will probably still be available but details won't be passed on for some time.

Edited by JamesS15