Sign in to follow this  
resistance

show us your tattoos!

So as Liam nicely pointed out the old thread was 5 years old and was missing alot of the pics ect so lets start a new one.

juusst got home... i FUARKING love my sleeve!!!

6 damn hours of outlines... glad its over laugh.png

im in that really annoying itchy stage now, wish i could go back and get my other sleeve outlined now, drew up something pretty sweet!

AAANNNNNDDDDDDD GO!

Edited by WPN-X7

Good idea

Pic: 398244_10150645907312610_553722609_9941649_1686837871_n.jpg

Artist: David Zuleta

Store: Inksanity in Milton/Brisbane.

Link: http://www.facebook....tattooinksanity OR http://www.facebook....100003373330061

This is my Left sleeve... it started off with just the chick but it has slowly turned into an evil or death themed sleeve.

im doing the complete opposite on my right arm and then a Good Vs Evil chest piece to bring it all together.

Go in and tell them James B sent you and they will look after you, awesome bunch of guys and girls down there and everything they do is top notch.

Edited by resistance

Here is my relatively small collection (for now anyways!)

Tattoo #1

firsttattoo.jpg

Half Irish, half Australian, beleive in Karma, wifes name and wedding date.

Tattoo #2

secondtattoo.jpg

Coy fish yin and yang.

Tattoo #3

thirdtattoo.jpg

This was a 6 1/2 hour sitting, the tree took 90 minutes of excruciating nerve tingling in my face/neck!!

The writing is one of my favorite qoutes, good is the enemy of great. The path means to follow your own path through life, not let anybody steer the direction you are heading in! Rest is just to tie in the scene.

Tattoo #4

fourthtattoo.jpg

Pretty self explanatory really!

Tattoo #5

405066_319540058069788_100000413886382_1154365_1763244272_n.jpg

Freehand roses from my wedding bouquet with the engravings from my wedding ring, wife has the other part of the saying!

Tattoo #6.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Rocked up at Surf n Ink tattoo convention and wanted to get tattooed, got some freehand work done on my sleeve, just leaves blowing through the wind, the elbow was outrageously painful!

No more at the moment, plan is to finish sleeve (another 3-4 hours). Then calf, then other sleeve, then back (80 hour peice, have to find the artist!)

Will post up my wife's growing collection one of these days.

jetty road ink. done by jimmy.

188416_10150140556743025_726563024_6517941_6975604_n.jpg

205304_10150140555958025_726563024_6517933_6943921_n.jpg

199355_10150140555998025_726563024_6517934_2007138_n.jpg

207075_10150140556023025_726563024_6517935_164081_n.jpg

207951_10150140556053025_726563024_6517936_1148928_n.jpg

not the best pics.. i should take some good ones. its 1/3 finished. have more to go!

and jetty road. cant remember the artist. chest pieces suck. got a big mural planned for this is the next few months

169058_10150097044148025_726563024_6055662_445482_n.jpg

Edited by WPN-X7

have fun staring at my pasty tittys haha

Tattoo #1

First tatt.

One 2hour session.

Done at Third Eye in Fitzroy by an American artist who was touring at the time. Can't even remember his name lol

IMG_20120418_195346.jpg

Tattoo #2

One 1hour session.

Also done at Third Eye in Fitzroy by Charlie.

My Inner Arm Tattoo4.jpg

It says:

If these walls could speak,

What would they say

About the bullets that kill,

About the bones

That may break

Imagine..

It's from this track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yENxJ8en0k4

I went through some rough shit in my early adult life, and vocal trance had a huge impact on me as many things I was going through rang true with the music I was listening to. It was probably the craziest time of my life, but I survived it, so this tatt represents that point in my life and everything I went through.. which only I know.

It also represents my love for Trance music.

Next on the agenda: back piece to cover the rest of my back, which I'm designing at the moment. Don't want to give too much away, but I'll post it when i get it. Who knows, might be 5 years from now, and I'll do a thread revival haha.

Edited by Shark

Dan, take it to the NSFW section!

never! NS needs to see my pasty titties!

on that note. i should take a picture of my ghetto cloud tattoo i have that has a interesting story behind it hahha

Is that on Pitt street near circular quay?

Needs moar MS paint penis.

vodkashot and someone else have had that style of girl done recently. they're in the last few pages of the old tattoo thread if you want to have a look.

Yeh that's where I first seen em and gave

My friend some pics of the net for her too look at and she came up with them 2 so far Gunna get

Her to draw me up a sleeve. Bitch can draw.

Hey guys.

My father passed away many years ago, and I wanted to get a 3/4 sleeve to commemorate his life. Throughout his life the one thing that truly stuck with him was his guitar, which he played all the time; so I was looking to have something involving that in the sleeve.

Do you guys have any ideas?

tattoo a guitar on your arm? sorry someone had to say it

3fd17600.jpg

This is sick!! Go, go, go! This will go awesome with all your new dresses that you'll get on your nonsky diving holiday to Chris.

tattoo a guitar on your arm?  sorry someone had to say it

Possible. Hard to make a 3/4 sleeve out of it though.Was hoping for something more with scenery involved. Something with detail.

Get more of my sleeve done this saturday. Booked in for 4 hours. Will post up sat night.

tattoo a guitar on your arm?  sorry someone had to say it

Possible. Hard to make a 3/4 sleeve out of it though.Was hoping for something more with scenery involved. Something with detail.

Well if it were me, I'd prob have his dob/dod wrapped around the bottom(of the arm) of the tat in roman numerals have the guitar broken into separate sections whilst incorporating something of your liking. Like if you like Japanese culture or tribal etc

Hard to explain what I'm thinking lol

Will take some photos of my sleeve tomorrow in the light and post some pics, ive got 16 hours of outline on it so far, 20-25 hours of color to go

tattoo a guitar on your arm? sorry someone had to say it

Well if it were me, I'd prob have his dob/dod wrapped around the bottom(of the arm) of the tat in roman numerals have the guitar broken into separate sections whilst incorporating something of your liking. Like if you like Japanese culture or tribal etc

Hard to explain what I'm thinking lol

Go to a tattooist, they know whats best!