Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

kempO power brace

The kempO Power Brace provides increased strength & rigidity to the vehicle chassis by using a tension rod bracket at both left & right sides with a bar as a joint. This improves chassis performance in circuit & hard driving at slalom curves & frequent change in vehicle directions. As the kempO Power Brace do not protude out, or alter the stock mounting locations, it will maintain the same height as the before installation

$150

IMG_2004.JPGIMG_2006.JPGIMG_2025.JPG

also offer fender braces for

$150 a pair

IMG_1211.JPG

i have some fender braces but they dont fit keen to try yours

how do you go about placing an order with you for the front brace and also the fender bracing?

Do u do package deals?

yeah $300 for both :lol:

no package deal as im already doing them pretty cheap

how close does the swaybar sit? just coz some aftermarket swaybars sit a little further forward

how close does the swaybar sit? just coz some aftermarket swaybars sit a little further forward

i can place the linkage bar any where u like

Just let me know where u want it and that's where I'll place it

i can place the linkage bar any where u like Just let me know where u want it and that's where I'll place it

Thats what she said

i can place the linkage bar any where u like Just let me know where u want it and that's where I'll place it

Thats what she said

What kind of ladies you hanging around matt? They sound a little more 'equipped' than usual... :sex:

Does the kempO power brace include the castor rod brackets or is it an exchange setup?

Thanks.

Edited by 6330
Removing spam

Spam blah blah

The last thread I looked in had the exact same post. wtf?

Oh and OT, does the kempO power brace include the castor rod brackets or is it an exchange setup?

Thanks.

Please don't quote this dribble, it's juat spam. Moderators will take care of it. Also it's annoying :lol:

Spam blah blah

The last thread I looked in had the exact same post. wtf?

Oh and OT, does the kempO power brace include the castor rod brackets or is it an exchange setup?

Thanks.

Please don't quote this dribble, it's just spam. Moderators will take care of it. Also it's annoying :lol:

Spam removed. :)

Kemp, when I have a bit of spare coin I'll hit you up for fender braces and the power brace.

I NEED a set of front fender braces ASAP. Do u still have some available ?

Cheers

is this still available or just a one-off??

Sign in to follow this