Sign in to follow this  
EmpireAero

s13, s14, s15, ae86, r32 bodykits in sydney

Some styles are in stock and some are made to order, which we usually allow anywhere from a week to 2 weeks depending on how busy we are.

AUSTRALIA WIDE, INSURED FREIGHT IS AVAILABLE.

thumb.gif

180SX

WORKS9 STYLE $770 NOW $600

180SXWORKS9F-1.jpg

URAS STYLE $660 NOW $550

180URASTYPE4F.jpg

S13

SUPERMADE STYLE $770 NOW $600

s13supermade-1.jpg

WORKS9 STYLE $770 NOW $600

s13works9-1.jpg

BN SPORTS STYLE $660 NOW $600

S13BNSPORTS.jpg

BN BLISTER $1200 NOW $900

S13BNBF-1.jpg

NISMO STYLE BONNET $600 NOW $500 (AVAILABLE IN FRP ONLY, CF PICTURED)

S13N1HOOD.png

S14/A

SUPERMADE $770 NOW $700

s14sm.jpg

s14asm.jpg

WORKS9 $770 NOW $700

S14AWORKS9F-1.jpg

S15

SUPERMADE $770 NOW $700

S15SUPERMADE.jpg

GP SPORTS G SONIC EVOLUTION WIDEBODY $2500 NOW $2000 (2 ONLY) BE THE FIRST IN AUSTRALIA WITH THIS KIT!!!!

S15GPGSE.jpg

S15GPGSE1.jpg

S15GPSPORTSBARS.png

S15GPSPORTSFENDERS.png

S15GPSPORTSSKIRTSPODS.png

VERTEX LANG STYLE $1200 (FB/SS/RB)

INCL. CANARDS & BOOTLIP $1500

MADE TO ORDER

vlf-1.jpg

VERTEX RIDGE STYLE $2300

MADE TO ORDER

S15VERTEXRIDGE.jpg

R32 GTR

VEILSIDE WIDE FENDER KIT $1600

DSC00468.jpg

AE86 LEVIN

DMAX STYLE $770 NOW $660

dmax863.jpg

DMAX D1 FRONT FENDERS $400 NOW $300

FK 30MM REAR FENDERS $40 NOW $300

AE86LEVINFENDERS.jpg

ORIGIN STYLE $700 NOW $600

86ORIGIN.jpg

What's the width of the front n rear fenders on the rocket bunny kit?

Just out Of curiosity what justify's the 1200 dollar price diff between the average price for any other kit for a s13 which you sell and the rocket bunny kit if it's not genuine?

hey dale, let me break it down for you, the price (1800) also includes front fenders, rear fenders and the rear spoiler. thats where the extra money is mate. its not just for a front bar side skirts and rear bar. someone would be crazy to pay that sort of money for a replica i agree, but this is a comprehensive widebody kit

individual prices would be

$1150 for the front/sides/rear

$450 front fenders

$400 rear fenders

$350 rear spoiler

Good work.

You've 100% stolen TRA's intellectual property with the sole objective of counterfeiting the product in order to make a profit.

Shame on you, you can't even use your own images so you steal theirs too.

I'm not sure why this attitude is so acceptable in this industry in Australia. It kind of makes me sick.

Dont waste your time Pete

Was mentioned by several people and all the posts got deleted

*bites tounge before starting again*

I see you have the Uras kit for 180sx but can you also put together Uras type s kits for onevia's?

genuine rocket bunny kit $1950 delivered to my door from the uk rather spend that little bit extra for good fitment.

any pictures of your s13 rocket bunny copy kits fitted up to an aussie car?

they are arriving soon and when they do, i have about 4 being done and i will have pics. thanks!!

genuine rocket bunny kit $1950 delivered to my door from the uk rather spend that little bit extra for good fitment.

mate, the stuff from UK is copy........... it is not genuine. ive been over this with a million people already before the thread got edited.. and how can you comment that its better fitment when you have no idea what its like nor what mines like? :)

Is the FRP nismo style bonnet in gel coat white? or do they come in black?

bonnet is in white gelcoat, would need prep and paint

thanks

might i suggest reviewing the price of your rear wing of the rocket bunny kit as you can get a new genuine one cheaper here in aus

they are arriving soon and when they do, i have about 4 being done and i will have pics. thanks!!

mate, the stuff from UK is copy........... it is not genuine. ive been over this with a million people already before the thread got edited.. and how can you comment that its better fitment when you have no idea what its like nor what mines like? smile.png

because i purchased the full genuine kit from the uk its not a cheap copy like yours perfect fitment when i put it on my own s13 even used the little points to drill out when fitting lined up perfect no hassles. purchased a full vertex kit off YOU before rear bar didnt fit because it wasnt long enough to wrap around the body same deal with the front bar and left sideskirt was way too long and right side skirt was way too short. then i rang you and told you about it, you said you'd give me another kit that would fit and youd bet your balls on it! but you were in another state and would get back to me, 3weeks passed hadnt heard from you, i rang you up and you crapped on about how you had no other kits and i wouldnt get my money back because of your return policy, so unless your glassing skills havent improved i assume your kits wont either....thats why i can comment :quagmire:

thanks

That nismo style carbon bonnet looks good. Do you have that? and how much?

mate, the stuff from UK is copy........... it is not genuine. ive been over this with a million people already before the thread got edited.. and how can you comment that its better fitment when you have no idea what its like nor what mines like? smile.png

because i purchased the full genuine kit from the uk its not a cheap copy like yours perfect fitment when i put it on my own s13 even used the little points to drill out when fitting lined up perfect no hassles. purchased a full vertex kit off YOU before rear bar didnt fit because it wasnt long enough to wrap around the body same deal with the front bar and left sideskirt was way too long and right side skirt was way too short. then i rang you and told you about it, you said you'd give me another kit that would fit and youd bet your balls on it! but you were in another state and would get back to me, 3weeks passed hadnt heard from you, i rang you up and you crapped on about how you had no other kits and i wouldnt get my money back because of your return policy, so unless your glassing skills havent improved i assume your kits wont either....thats why i can comment quagmire.gif

hey, if its from skyline-part in uk its not genuine, unless you bought it from someone who bought a genuine one and then sold it, which i dont know, do you mind telling me how u sourced a genuine one from the uk? and if you bought a vertex kit that would have been several years ago now, and i no longer deal with that supplier, as they were nothing but problems, i have several new suppliers now and nothing but happy customers. those days are long gone, if theres a problem with the stuff now i endeavour to fix it as i know there shouldnt be too much hassles. and just because a kit isnt genuine doesnt mean its shit, theres still good copies to be had, if the fabricator is willing to take the time to make the mould correctly and mould good fitting kits, which we have invested alot of time and money in doing over the past few years. before moulding kits i always have them trial fitted and modified if need be to ensure we have minimal fitting issues. sorry about what happened in the past, things have definitely changed :) and thanks for the input!

thanks

That nismo style carbon bonnet looks good. Do you have that? and how much?

sorry we dont have any in carbon and wont be getting them in again, only FRP available

Hey mate, do you have a price on just a Supermade front bar for a s13?

Thanks.

Hey looking a bn or uras style kit for s14 series 2 99 and possible a set of front guards

Sign in to follow this