Sign in to follow this  
Black Widow

Has anyone used BSC Nitrovol? Thoughts?

Looking to buy it as it includes creatine in it as well and from what i've heard is a decent powder/mass builder - but wanted your thoughts?

Looking to buy it as it includes creatine in it as well and from what i've heard is a decent powder/mass builder - but wanted your thoughts?

Thoughts?

Compete waste of money.

Get yourself some creatine mono from bulk nutrients, as well as some wpc and your set to go for 500099900% less.

I don't know why people buy into shiny packages.

I thought creatine has a very hard time absorbing if taken with food/shake.

Well CEE does anyway.

Ok cool.

Thanks guys.

And Maiky that's what I'd been told previously, but then lately i'd heard everyone talking about it so thought maybe I wasn't in the know...

and nams, i would but i get a bit sketchy about mixing my own stuff...i just tend to think i'll mess it up

Ok cool.

Thanks guys.

And Maiky that's what I'd been told previously, but then lately i'd heard everyone talking about it so thought maybe I wasn't in the know...

and nams, i would but i get a bit sketchy about mixing my own stuff...i just tend to think i'll mess it up

SIMPLICITY is the key to success.

Ok cool. Thanks guys. And Maiky that's what I'd been told previously, but then lately i'd heard everyone talking about it so thought maybe I wasn't in the know... and nams, i would but i get a bit sketchy about mixing my own stuff...i just tend to think i'll mess it up

DIY mix is not hard mate, probably a heck of lot cheaper in the long run.

Creatine mono alone is cheap as chips, mix in some high GI carb like glucose (which I hear somewhat activates the creatine) with some whey isolate and away you go.

Creatine is best taken with something like apple juice or grape juice, anything that has high amounts of sugar and little citrus like orange juice. It gets absorbed much faster and less is wasted.

Its sad when people pay more for a substance that promises to produce a drug like effect than the actuall drug itself