Sign in to follow this  
kyle89

gtr drive shafts into s13 r200 6 bolt?

alright first things first, i know ill get the odd comment 'use the search function'

iv done some brief searching on this one, iv decided i would like to upgrade my drive shafts due to mine being abit flogged out. i cant find new replacement 6 bolt drive shafts for my sil, can only find second hand ones and i don't want to buy second handies. on just jap they are selling reconditioned gtr drive shafts and id like to know will these will be a direct bolt in considering i already have the 5 stud done???

any info will be much appreciated, thanks

unless you are currently using a GTR diff and GTR rear hub assembley's then no. in order to run GTR 6 bolt drive shafts you need to use the diff and hubs out of one also.

Ok then, would you know where I could get a pair of reconditioned or new drive shafts for a s13?

Just get yours over hauled. Take then to a cv or driveshaft shop

Just get yours over hauled. Take then to a cv or driveshaft shop

there's a place on pilkington st that should be able to reco your shafts, forget their name but they are heaps cheaper than cv king near charters rd.

If your near just jap there is a old Chinese guy in tarrenpoint (southern driveshafts) he really knows his shit. take yours there he has heaps in stock for exchange $80 each for normal about $110 ea for gtr.