Sign in to follow this  
professor

calibre water temp wiring

ok done a search and cant find teh calibre wiring chart does anyone have one or know what is what. i got a gauge giving to me and i haev no idea what color are what

hahahahahah OMG, I have been searching for a while for this same info. I had some guages a while ago and I mixed up the harness's so was not even sure if i have the right harness for it.

mine has a

Red

Black

White

Green

Orange

wires

I could not find an actual diagram so was going to fumble my way through it later today

Basically

Red = 12v switched power

Black = earth

White = Lights ( or dimmer if thats how your roll )

orange and green are left and there are two leads off the sender, so gonna switch and see which ones make the guage do something.

Unless of course now you tell me that yours only has four wires or something, then it means i have the wrong harness and im screwed :D

the calibre guages were made by saas, so tried searching that and found a youtube vid

2:43

hope that helps

hahahahahah OMG, I have been searching for a while for this same info. I had some guages a while ago and I mixed up the harness's so was not even sure if i have the right harness for it.

mine has a

Red

Black

White

Green

Orange

wires

I could not find an actual diagram so was going to fumble my way through it later today

Basically

Red = 12v switched power

Black = earth

White = Lights ( or dimmer if thats how your roll )

orange and green are left and there are two leads off the sender, so gonna switch and see which ones make the guage do something.

Unless of course now you tell me that yours only has four wires or something, then it means i have the wrong harness and im screwed :D

yeah mien has same wiring as yours,.

i wont put it in unless i can dim it. cause it will make to big blind spot but thanks. i think orange is for the sender

shows it in that youtube vid

Red ~ 12v switched power

Black ~ Earth

White ~ Lights

Green ~ to the Red wire on the sender

Orange ~ To Battery

and the left over black wire in the sender is earthed to the body where ever you wish