Sign in to follow this  
9sec_sli80

strip and sale... fresh start is needed

I was looking at the monoflex also. However as this is still going to be a street car I didn't really want something too stiff, but then take in mind that the engine in enough 70-100kg heavier I will need to look at something a bit stronger.

Anyone chasing a front brake setup including knuckles from a 14?? Good for an s13 or 180 etc. I'm going with willwood and gktech parts for upgrade.

Also have the stock bonnet for sale, great condition I'll be going blitz so no need for it.

Pm me the best offer

honestly, they are pretty comfy man. and the superstreets and just a budget model. and there is a guy on secretdrift looking for s14 front knuckles shit

Yeah I messaged him, he is after aftermarket items. Thanks for the heads up I'll definitely be going with monos

Yeah sorry mate just realised the one you were talking about. I've messaged the other guy as well and he's keen, I have them on eBay at the moment so just want the auction to end.

Good thing I'm putting new coilovers in. The ones that were in it were some 999 mdu reds. Which I think were 8/10 and it looks like the drivers front was leaking something chronic.

So once everything is pulled out and I get a start on filling the holes etc in the engine bay I'll start grinding the wheel arches etc and respray with under body spray to clean them up. But as long as the oil is there then I won't get any rust etc which is a bonus.