Sign in to follow this  
OOP513

Nissansilvia meet/greet/cruise Saturday 21/01

and then the cops came and i left...lol...rather not tempt fate...

good to finally take the ride out to a meet and meet everyone, was a good cruise EXCEPT WHEN MR POLICE OFFICER WAS TAILING ME

mate took some pics and videos hopefully turns out alright and ill post up smile.png

lol man i was following peter and then im thinking whys he driving so slow and i was gonna gate it to maccas but then he pulled up next to me...and hten at the lights mr copper was eye balling me... =(

and kudos to the newcastle peeps for coming out!!

Edited by gulrez

was a great cruise guys! Hopefully i will be seeing everyone again some time soon!

Too bad for the coppers, would have been better if you were all able to come along til the end!

Thanks for Organzing the Meet Pete. Good Turn out :thumb:

Nices to meet u all agian. Hopfully I will see you all and some more new faces in the next meet.

Thanks to all that showed up, you guys are what makes these cruises happen!

Props to the newy boys for coming such a long way, hope you liked that Lil road we took you through!

Whoever took photos could you please upload lol!

Thanks for the invite guys me and the rest of the newy boys had a good time, hope to do it again soon, next time i hope my car will be alil more prepared. We all just got home (2:52am) time for some zzz's thanks again Pete for organizing it. If anyone got pics can ya put Em up mine turned out crap.

Sick night. Wish I could of gone through. Lucky I didn't would of been fun in the rain though. Anyways thanks Peter. Will be going through next run

I would have been there but had my best mates birthday in the city, will hopefully be on the next one.

Yeh i think I ended up counting about 15 cars and as we driving when I looked back all I could see is a long line of headlights lol.

That cop car came outta nowhere and all of u's stained our undies haha!

Really hope more guys will make it to the next one and make it a nice drive, and I'll hopefully get it abit more organised. I'm no event coordinator but just want to get the NS car scene active again!

if i remeber correctly jdm.51L mate that was in his car was filming n taking photo on his phone.