Sign in to follow this  
Skidsfordays

N14 SSS JapSpec Turbo

Will be a lil weapon when its done...for the soul fact that im working on it :P

Helping work on it... lol... hurry up and post up pics of your n15 homo...

Got My new Piping Yesterday for the intercooler pipe modification(moving afm) and to start making the airbox... also got my battery box and wiring to move the battery to the boot to make way for the airbox...

Dose it bro. lol just kiding will be good to see it finished. Take it down the 1/4

po tae toes

Love triple S's and this one a very clean example.

Much torque steer and wheel hop?

po tae toes

Love triple S's and this one a very clean example.

Much torque steer and wheel hop?

Torque steers not to bad atm will probs get worse after the t28 conversion.... This thing doesnt wheel hop at all... If i get any wheel spin its does exactly that just keeps spinning and smokes em lol... Needs coil overs bad and the lsd cause it has a habbit of lifting a wheel round corners... (and i do mean off the ground)... Very dangerous car in the wet though... Cant let it spool at all in the wet... Edited by HYP090

Yeah had a few fwd turbos, no fun at all in the wet.

I see your future plans for spraying the rims a bit darker, good choice, even a WORK bronze would look nice i reckon.

Yeah was also looking at even going to opposite way and going white on a different rim with less spokes... I hate rims always so hard to make a decision...

Yeah I know, I've changed my mind so many times now, finally picked something that isn't trend, that'll still look great in 10years time

yeah true that... this build is my street car... i want it to have enough power to be fun and embarrass people with bigger cars that think there king shit... once i finish imma build an fc as a drift car(track only)... some big power house for a bit of fun...

For sure, this is my 'nice' car for cruising with the young fella / picking him up from school (eventually) in. If everything pans out right I'll be getting a fc convertible thrasher next year :D

Your car as is would do pretty good against other cars on the highway

yeah we havent had a chance to race against any modern v8s yet but we creamed this guy in a vx SS... he was laughing at us until we blew past him like he was standing still... the next set of lights we where laughing at him... hahahaha... it is a fun lil toy... cant wait to get enough funds to buy the new turbo... Bought my Z32 AFM yesterday... so im in the market for some 550cc injectors now...

Yeah nice one, piss that battery off and box that corner.

When you put the potato in are you going to clock it and fix the IC pipes up? Get the hole cut saw out and you could run a neat turnflow fmic and reduce your IC track length by 2 - 3 foot

the problem with these cars is theres not alot of room to move... considering my intercooler only just fits in there by millimeters... it spools at 2000rpm as it is... and is at full boost by 2400rpm... dont wanna chase ne quicker spool times... lol

set the pass side fan up for push :D

To be honest i dont know wat that means... Lol... Oh if u follow this topic... You'll see all my updates as the build progresses... Which should be quite a bit over the time between now and august... After the turbo upgrade its getting painted... Should be fun...

Pulling out of the t28 conversion... Leaving engine as is... Just do the airbox, bat move and nistune and dyno... Then concentrate on handling, looks and audio... Going full street car probably wont see a track in its life...

Just took my baby for a spin... God i love my car... Need to hurry up and be august so i can drive it full time...

I like the 2nd rim, dont know if it'll suit on your car though.

The euro style rims always look goon on a sss, tried looking for some audi rims for cheap?

I like the 2nd rim, dont know if it'll suit on your car though.

The euro style rims always look goon on a sss, tried looking for some audi rims for cheap?

yeah i dont want to much rim... has to have alot of free space to see through... to show off the brakes... lol... and to much white would ruin it... gotta go down to ozzy tyres or tempe tyres and work out a rim for it... gotta get the paint done first before i even think about buying the rims... lots of dents to remove... new GTiR bonnet to fit... got re fit the jap spec kit as its all hanging off... roof has to go back to metal... SO MUCH f**king WORK... lol

hahaha starting to realise he has alot of work ahead of him as he is seeing how long it is taking to paint mine :P

the only thing slowing us down with your is this shit weather atm... Wish it would f**k off so we could hurry up and get it out the way...

Getting an Odysey 925ca drycell battery this next weekend.... Woo

mmm might wanna think again about the battery, never heard good things with them - from friends and shops.

Ypu can get that prepped and painted in a weekend if you've got the undercover space, just need a plan of attack and to have all the required shit on hand.

Nah u got no idea how many dents are in the f**kin thing... Who ever owned it before didnt look after it very well... Looked online and everyone loves the batteries... Guy at work uses them for 4wd and rekons there graat... And pack a big punch... They rekon as long as you have em wired up properly they will last for ages... Also getting a 80amp alternator for it... And capacitor for the sound system...

Ok just found out 80amp alternator comes standard and there is no bigger for it... And i took your advice and went with an optima 870ca battery... Drycell deep cycle...

Edited by detSSS

Lets hope weather holds out this weekend so i can finish off doing all my electricals without dying from electricution...