Sign in to follow this  
vertex350

Has anyone bought a bodykits from strictly jdm

Glad to hear mate. Hopefully it turns up soon, after all this time.

I'd got a tracking number but it doesn't actually "track" it, just tells you where it's leaving from and when it's leaving sorta thing.

Mine was supposedly sent on a Friday from Sydney and arrived in the Hunter Valley (~3hrs away) by Monday. Still should have arrived by now even if you were on the other side of the country.

yeah, hopefully it comes early next week. im about 6 hrs away but it would be sent down to melbourne which is an extra 6 hrs to go down there and then come back up.

wow... i just went through all this... that sucks boys..

glad to hear that everyone got their kits in the end.. shocking on the company's behalf though.. so much more they could have done for you guys.. as simple as just keeping regular contact letting you know whats happening.

haha, i just got my bodykit. but its for a jzx90 chaser not a mark2!

all this frigging around over nearly 12 months and i get the wrong bloody kit!

anyone want a jzx90 chaser body kit?

Edited by JZX90 MarkII

Maaaaaaaaaaan wtf!?! That's bullshit!

This better not f**kin happen to me or I'll be returning it and demanding a refund.

yeah, its a bloody nightmare

fair trading are looking in to it now, hopefully they can get it sorted out soon.

Edited by JZX90 MarkII

shiet that sucks big time man!! hope fair trading does something decent about it, nothing should take a whole year to be delivered incorrectly!

They're probably not going to get much business from this import community anymore though

Hi guys I was the one that started this post and wanna see if anyone has fitted the kits yet. I bought my 350z kit out strictly Jdm and 4 panel beaters refuse to even try put the kit on because of the condition of the kit. So pissed off. Waited 6 month for the kit and now I can't do anything with it. Trying to contact them to get my money back. This is ridiculous.....

@ 23-gtr, yeah hopefully fair trading can get it sorted, i dont see them getting much work either after all this stuffing around.

@ vertex350, wow your kit must be really buggered,.

its so hard to get in contact with them, then they just lie to you anyway. thats why im trying to get fair trading to sort it out

I'm trying to get my smash repairer to have a look at the kit as soon as possible then.

@JZX MARKII how did you contact fair trading. I wanna contact them too. My car is just sitting there now coz I don't have a front bar. Wanna get my money back.

i just googled nsw fair trading and emailed what has been going on, just tell them everything that has happened.

Wow just read the entire thread, that's f**ked up. Hope fair trading helps you fella's out.

For everyone who is only hearing the bad stuff..

Yes there was a very long wait for body parts but that didn't matter to me..

I got some copy m sport rear widebody guards in 30mm and they fit up fine, cuts aren't exactly clean/even but thats what you get for $200

Moulding it into the car and couldn't be happier :)

fair trading rang me and told me to ring shawn, i got through for the first time ever.

he is getting a courier to pick up the bodykit and giving my money back.

hopefully everything gets sorted now

Good to hear it's sorted. Still won't get you your 6 months waiting back.

yeah it is good, i got alot of other stuff sorted on the car in that 6 months so its not to bad

hey vertex350, that sounds like a big problem there, any chance of putting up some pics to see if the frontbar even fits when trial fitting? shudn't be too hard since your stock front bar is already off. will be interesting to see why so many panel beaters won't touch it.

still have this chaser kit, i dont think it will be picked up any time soon.

if anyone knows someone that has a jzx90 chaser and they want a kit let me know

Hey whyte I finally got someone to fit the front and rear bar at a pretty high price but while fitting the kit the side skirt wasn't even for the car. This is making things worst. So over it now. Being talk to Shawn for a refund.

Apart from some dodgey mesh in the front bar, the workshop seems to think it's not that bad of quality. Will find out more in a month or so when they actually try to fit it.