Sign in to follow this  
vertex350

Has anyone bought a bodykits from strictly jdm

I put a deposit on a 350z bodykit for like 5 months now.

The sponsor now wants the full payment but I wanna know

Has anyone paid for the full thing or has anyone bought an item

Off these guys before. It's taking taken a long time....

never bough off them but you should always pay full price when u pick them up thats just normal. i would do it

Are you saying you put a deposit down 5 months ago? =S

Probably should have sorted something out by now.

Payment in full is normally always expected with businesses?

I'm still waiting for a front bar and guards off them.

Apparently they are in Sydney as of mid last week

They asked for the rest of the payment but i told them i will pay the rest once i can actually get the bits

This has to be the longest group buy ever

Ive bought stuff off them and not had any issues.

Payment in full is the norm dude.

yeh but when you're told its gonna come mid july and its october and still waiting, im not going to hand over another dollar until i see the goods

they had issues with the supplier and customs apparently.

been told they just cleared customs and hopefully should be getting them shortly.

its been a long wait but its finally here.

sorry but 5mths man u could have got them from japan on a ship and still got them faster

I'm going to pick my kit up on Saturday,

So its finally all ready to rock and roll

has anyone tried to fit their kit yet?

I tried yesterday and the guards would fit if i didn't have to turn and the front bar hangs out 10cm per side from where it's meant to mount to the guard

its that wide there is no way it would fit on my car

Ye olde Get what you pay for.We bought a wide body kit direct from Japan 2 weeks ago via streeter(4 weeks from day of order, it being made and delivered to us). the guards were predrilled and fit up snug as a bug in a rug.

just saying....

it was only meant to take 1-2 months from what we were told but finally got them after 5 months

I'm guessing you got it apart of a Group Buy?

or was it 1 of them "Undercover Group Buys" Where company's promise you they can get anything for incredibly low prices but then they order it from overseas along with 50 other peoples parts so they don't have to store any of it.

Since the whole "DMAX Australia Distributor" ordeal i decided to only buy Body Kits from Aus companys who actually have it in stock, The whole "Yes we can get your body kit, it will take 12weeks to get it from our Overseas Warehouse" is pathetic..

u get what u pay for when it comes to kits dude. i have an genuine gp sports front bar, thing slides on like a fkn glove, predrilled and tapped holes that are strengthened, literally throw it on and put bolts through it. my rear and sides are from hypergear, fkn shithouse but with enough work i got them to fit.

Strictly JDM...straight outta china

> Insert kemps favorite gif

Having dealt with strictly.jdm before I find it kind of weird. The last kits they got me didn't require much work for fitting.

Got pics? Tried calling sean?

sorry but 5mths man u could have got them from japan on a ship and still got them faster

Yeah parts only take a night from Japan

Edited by Shark

I have ordered a S15 vertex kit off this guy 5 months ago as well i have put my deposit down + final payment and theres still no reply as to where my kit is and he is not repsonding to my msgs..

he said he will ship my kit off the next day but its been almost 4 weeks and no sign of it Nor any reponse to my emails..

last i heard from him was when the kits left customs and he just had to sort out who ordered what. now i get no replys at all

i just rang david and he said they have going through a 40ft container sending all the smaller stuff out first. they just have the full kits left to send and they will sms a tracking number to you when your kit is sent

I got my full Bodykit and fenders. It's in really bad condition. Fenders have crackers on the edges. Front and rear bar has smaller cracks. It's going to cost me $350 just to fixes it. Never again am I buying off these guys again. I want to post the pic up but I'm using my iPhone so can't ATM. Will show you all how bad condition it is.

Ok so i called up David on the 3rd ( Saturday ), supposedly all the kits have been sent out... so thinking it should only take 1 day to arrive. Well lets hope it arrives at my door and its not damaged.

Edited by theKspecial