Sign in to follow this  
SpotMan

SpotMan's Clown Car & Jzx90 daily

Last thing i want is the car ive poured so much time into rolling off the trailer..:lol:

Trailer should be getting a coat of gloss black, 32 wheels, new wheels bearings and over the next few weekends.

Also my brother ordered our tig tonight.

webimg_160p_1.jpg

Heh, everytime I see a winch cable still attached to a car on a trailer, it reminds me of the time I was winching a car on, and the winch broke clean away from the mount, sending me on a wild ride along the deck, and down the ramps as the car rolled away :lol:

A bit of a WTF moment that one!

Heh, everytime I see a winch cable still attached to a car on a trailer, it reminds me of the time I was winching a car on, and the winch broke clean away from the mount, sending me on a wild ride along the deck, and down the ramps as the car rolled away :lol:

A bit of a WTF moment that one!

Haha that's gold! My winch just jumps the carrier and winds up around the shaft! It's a *milkshake* to fix. Some of the nee ones with a strap instead of a cable look alright! I just need to give this trailer a bday asap.

i never leave the winch on. unless your towing with an f18 it's not gonna do shit

most car winches are under rated anyway

it's just make it embarressing when you're trying to reverse off the trailer with the cable still attatched :lol:

Edited by BEAMS

Yeah... Done that before many times! Same as reversing the trailer without the reverse lock on and wondering why it won't go straight :lol:

yeah my dad alway's did it, i'd tie the car get it all ready then he'd come and have a sus and clip the winch on

f**k that made me angry haha

Haha. My old man does one step worse. I will be going around the car tightening up all my straps and he will tie all the tails up in a huge knots. I would go to undo them and have to sit at each one for a few mins working out Wtf he's done....

Haha. My old man does one step worse. I will be going around the car tightening up all my straps and he will tie all the tails up in a huge knots. I would go to undo them and have to sit at each one for a few mins working out Wtf he's done....

f**k he does that too :lol:

i just open the door and throw em in, he feels the need to tie 100 knots haha

this is why no one helps me load my car anymore :P

f**k he does that too :lol:

i just open the door and throw em in, he feels the need to tie 100 knots haha

this is why no one helps me load my car anymore :P

Haha yeah I would load my trailer by myself but it has side rails and they aren't very forgiving when its rim ob rim.

Also looking at a set up for around 200kw for this.. any ideas on what turbo / injector combos would suit on not lag haha

That would be too sensible and not fit in with all the cool kids and their rb20's though. It would also make too much torque and be too reliable. Rediculous suggestion

That would be too sensible and not fit in with all the cool kids and their rb20's though. It would also make too much torque and be too reliable. Rediculous suggestion

Fkn true

Spencer you want a reliable setup . On the cheap.

Slap a 25 turbo low mount on an wind the boost up to 12. Done

nah man highmount that stock turbo f**k yeh

nah man highmount that stock turbo f**k yeh

This guy knows where its at!

stock rb25 with the boost wound up and a power fc

About 500cc bigger than necessary.

So my TIG came today! going to head off to total tools tomorrow morning a grab a reg and helmet! then hopefully can try it out tomorrow night!

Also have a rb25 turbo lined up :)

Just an rb20 ignitor with a cracked plastic case haha and standard coils which I have two spare sets of

Been thinking about the au set up...

Edited by SpotMan

Meant to be stronger spark and gets the coilpacks off the hot engine. I was getting givien a loom to adapt them to an rb but couldn't be f**ked in the end.

switching to a wasted spark setup is kinda pointless for most people, and a good way to make things even more unreliable usually

nothing wrong with wasted spark. i run WS set up with 400 rwkw. 1.1mm plug gaps on e85 and not a hint of miss fire.

but then again. im using MSD blaster coils and top gun leads. still tho was 65 bucks each coil (need 3) and 55 for lead kit and about 5 bucks in parts for a home made ignitor and it will out perform splitfires or anything remotely close to it

nothing wrong with wasted spark. i run WS set up with 400 rwkw. 1.1mm plug gaps on e85 and not a hint of miss fire.

but then again. im using MSD blaster coils and top gun leads. still tho was 65 bucks each coil (need 3) and 55 for lead kit and about 5 bucks in parts for a home made ignitor and it will out perform splitfires or anything remotely close to it

feel free to PM me more details! I was almost about to order VT coil pack and leads

theres nothing wrong with it simon but i doubt he is wanting 400kw, high boost or e85.

See i have enough spare coils to not worry about that kind of set up. Altho i find that since i put the coilpack cover on it missfires a bit when the engines hot

so guess i will have to pull the cover off when its sunny and chuck it back on when it rains / in storage. :lol:

Wow, one thing that works perfectly fine because you've decided not to f**k with it. I'm impressed :P

shh you!

reminds me that i should probs check my plugs at some stage..

Hopefully getting my turbo this weekend, New Daily and a trip to sleeka spares to get:

Braided Clutch line

Re-enforced Clutch pivot

Gearbox spring kit.

Also keeping a few parts for my brothers s14 and hopefully the rest of the shit to get the TIG working!

keep in mind OEM nissan coils were designed to work in high temp environments..

Spence where the hell do you get all your $$$ from? You're one of the few dudes on here to consistently have new stuff to update with haha