Sign in to follow this  
Silvieson

STOLEN CAR \ PART THREAD - QLD

Since we have been having so many stolen car threads i thought it be wise to have one thread that had them all together.

Please when you post them up list as many details as possible with photos! also please keep the chatter to a minimum. if you have information contact the owner directly not via this thread.

STOLEN FROM:

DATE STOLEN:

REGO:

TYPE:

MAKE:

MODS:

WHEELS:

COLOUR:

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

VIN:

ENGINE NUMBER:

CONTACT DETAILS:

Extra details should also be posted.. like suspicious cars or descriptions of the people involved (if you saw them)

also if your car is found please PM myself, 51CAZ or Keish.LB so we can add a found to your post

Edited by Silvieson

Great idea.

From what has been a reoccurring description posted on other forums, the thieves seem to be of islander descent, with tattoos. They have been driving other skylines (some without plates), but more recently a black celica and a red pulsar with P plates.

These sightings I am referring too have been in the gold coast area. Hope this helps! :)

STOLEN FROM: Coomera

DATE STOLEN:20/10/11 early hours

REGO:564MQD

TYPE: series 1.5 r33 skyline

MAKE:Nissan

MODS:Larger turbo. Apexi AFC NEO computer Full 3.5” exhaust. 3” dump pipe. HiFlow Cat. Front mount intercooler kit.Exedy heavy duty clutch.Nismo Short Shifter kit.Catch can kit.Drift air filter,Custom 3” hard pipe from turbo to AFM Auto meter Cobalt boost gauge. Hicas Lock bar. R33 GTR Front suspension. Front and rear Strut brace’s. Sony head unit. Alpine Type S front speakers and 6x9.

WHEELS:Starcorp 18” wheels with near new tyres.

CONTACT DETAILS: 0424506009

This may sound silly, but could we get a 'colour' category added to this list, and/or a category like 'distinguishing body/panel features'?

Edited by normality

not silly at all, what i put up was merely suggestions.. you can add what ever your would like.

STOLEN FROM: STOLEN early this morning from parkwood!

DATE STOLEN: 2/11/2011

REGO:

TYPE: R34 4 Door sedan

MAKE: nissan

MODS: Brand New Racing Logic coilovers!

WHEELS: Koya 18inch RG Teks

COLOUR: Silver in colour

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

Turbo Auto! here is touch ups on D/s rear qtr! And dent in rear bar! Also has black reverse sensors that stand out like dogs balls!

VIN:

ENGINE NUMBER:

CONTACT DETAILS: Any info please call Justin Fankhauserr 0402589367

STOLEN FROM: STOLEN about 1.30 today from the gold coast

DATE STOLEN: 2/12/2011

REGO:CC243X (SA plated car)

TYPE: R34 4 Door sedan

MAKE: nissan

MODS: Brand New Racing Logic coilovers!

WHEELS: 33 GTR Rims

COLOUR: Black in Colour

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

Turbo Auto!

VIN:

ENGINE NUMBER:

CONTACT DETAILS: michael Coppola 0413 407768

or Nato 0422 391 252 call Nato first as its his car....

http://www.facebook....&type=1 looks like this

To add to Mike's post above;

My black 1999 R34 was stolen from Currumbin Alley/Currumbin Point carpark while I was surfing this (2-12-11) afternoon, between 1:00pm-1:50pm.

Distinguishing Features:

- It had soft-roof-racks on it at the time

- South Australian 'Premium' Licence plates CC-243X, slimline front, square rear: see pics

- Series 2 front bar

- Sunroof

- 4-door

- Full factory aero-option body kit, including rear wing.\

- Driver's side faded carbon-look S1 factory B-pillar vinyl, passenger side matte black B-pillar vinyl

- R33 GTR wheels wrapped in Federal 595-SS's

- Factory Exhaust

IF YOU SEE (OR SAW) THIS CAR ANYTIME THIS AFTERNOON, PLEASE CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT IT!

If you are not comfortable calling the police, please contact me via email, PM, or the number above, which is a friend's number.

If YOU have the car, congratulations. I left my guard down, put some faith in society, and you got a very tidy R34 for essentially zero effort. The car I can replace, but personal stuff in it is absolutely essential to me. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO ANONYMOUSLY RETURN MY BLACKBERRY, WALLET WITH CARDS (the bank cards have all been blocked, by the way) AND THE HANDBAG. I need these items immediately. I'd also like to add that you successfully destroyed my visiting friends' Queensland holiday, as we won't be able to get into Stereosonic without ID's, and there's no way to get any between now and Sunday morning.

IMG00676-20110613-1234.jpg

R34 storm.jpg

My daily has been stolen, while I was at work the cheeky buggers!

STOLEN FROM: Southport

DATE STOLEN: Midday, 07/12

REGO: 555JFL

TYPE: Toyota

MAKE: AE92 Corolla

COLOUR: Red

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: I heart Haters stickers rear window. Lack of clear coat on roof. Broadway.

CONTACT DETAILS: 0421376512

Copied this from secret drift. It was stolen this morning:

black Nissan s14 reg:875REF, Paradise point 145 am

Hey guy just woke up to hear every1s nite mare, my car on gate flying up the street, chased them out through hope island road but was raining so had I lost them, there was a sus pt cruiser doing 100 in a 70 zone in the wet just after I lost track of them that then slowed right down and turned off as I came up behind them, 08... Was the rego and a dark blue chrysler pt cruiser maybe or may not b connected, car has a long list of parts I will put up and pics, the main features is a carbon uras gt wing,red bride zeta 2 fixed back with big rip in the side and a bride Brix recliner for passenger in red also, has stains on the ass part, enkei rpf1 17x9.5 +18 wheels in black with a tinge of blue in the paint, has haltech e8 computer and 6 boost mani and s15 splitfire cool packs, kit is also a 1 of k magic and the colour of the car is black with coppery ting to it, if ne1 can help me out with this would muchly appreciated, any old info on ppl caught before? Will offer reward for my car or the info and te persons head, I did not have insurance, these guys sused me out as my car was in a colder sack tucked away In paradise point, also had the battery disconnected in the boot aswell, and did have a Imobiliser just musnt of worked properly,

Cheers

Jamie

Edited by Mase

My car has been found.

It had stolen plates on it, was used in an armed holdup at a service station, and had come off the side of the M1. It bounced off of a few trees before wrapping around another. Police Officer said they were surprised not to find any bodies in the car.

No, I haven't seen it myself yet :unsure: .

STOLEN FROM: Camron's Bodyworks

DATE STOLEN: 23/1/2012

REGO: N/a

TYPE: Cefiro

MAKE: Nissan

MODS: Coilovers, front 5-stud conversion

WHEELS: Wantanabe 15x8 front, matte black S13 CA wheels

COLOUR: Autech blue - Drivers side front 1/4 and door is white

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: modified rad support,

VIN:

ENGINE NUMBER: N/a

CONTACT DETAILS: ME: 0434839302 - Nathan: 0414507414

Hey guys sadly one of my mates cars was stolen from Camo's early this morning late last night the car was a rolling shell with coilovers and a front 5 stud conversion with full interior. we had it down at camos getting the front rad support replaced as the previous owner (car was 01TAXI) had put in a removeable one. lucky enough there wasnt a great deal in the car but it doesnt matter.. scum have taken a car and if you have any information at all or have seen the car under a tarp at a someones house call us! also stolen was a number of parts off josh's Red s13. Currently working on getting the VIN. If the person who stole this car is reading this return it to camos or A1 nissan wrecking

Pictures Below - Wheels pictured not on it.

c8eeaae5.jpg

04649f9e.jpg

ca61e964.jpg

b79e8b5a.jpg

Hi Everyone not too sure if this is the right area to be posting this but my Red R34 Gtt coupe was stolen this morning at around 3.30am from Benowa Waters Gold Coast.

Its a very distinctive car, it has white drift teks wheels, and it has On Track Drift plastered all over it. It also has a brighter red front bar. (not a good color match)

I use this car to earn a living teaching drifting. I need this car back!

Please if you have any information however small let me know. 0412 898 772.

There will be a reward...

Mods on the car are....

Hicas lock bar

Vertex Gravity coil overs (black the only ones in Australia)

caster arms

hi flow Mr turbo turbo

straight through exhaust with a rear blitz Nur cannon

front facing polished inlet plenum

intercooler kit with custom piping

oil cooler kit and relocator

Profec B boost controler and turbo timer

saber boost guage

nizmo 2 way

white drift teks

401079_10150496579597274_536307273_9405936_452737725_n.jpg

Last night we had a break in. The front glass door was broken which triggered a security call - Who ever it was has only taken 6 wheels from the showroom that I can tell , they are 4 bronze and 2 Pink O1G wheels which are 18x9 +20 and no one else in Aus has these ! They must have shit when the alarm went off as that is all they took - from the tyre marks I reckon they were driving a 4wd like a cruiser or hilux and left in a hurry ........

If anyone can help catch these guys I will give a $500 cash reward - this is the first time in 7 years we have been broken into and I would love to catch these arseholes !

07 3268 1113

422988_3186740634418_1442868526_33260462_611126154_n.jpg

hey latngiht i borrowed my mates 32 to go visit some friends, woke up today and its gone..... car went missing from Hawthorne some time last night rego number is 181 MYB it is a gunmetal type m, body wise its not the best, but it has alot of motor work please call me if you see it

caleb1.jpgcaleb2.jpg

this is the car the bumper and bonnet are the same colour now tho and it now has some shitty vskf copy wheels on it instead of the xd9's

Car has purnell tyres stickers on it apart from that it looks stock. Has slightly flared rear guards.

possably spotted on wynnum road not long ago if you are around there keep an eye out!

Edited by moggys13

f**kers who took it are on here... Keep details of your cars private! Glad to have the car back tho!

was found in woodridge along with a few other cars, went and looked at it in the police impound but wasnt aloud to touch it or anything gottta wait for cops to process it first but it is all there minus the sterio id say all my tools are gone from the boot also. towie said he drove it off the truck so i spoze the motor is all good... there is still alot of tread on the tyres and its only done about 300ks since being stolen.... *I love my mum*ers were kind enough to install a new ignition barrel lol

stereos are cheap compared to built motors!! so thats good. do you know what other cars where there and seized from that property?

was told 2 other skylines a commodore and a motorbike.. but not real sure on what kind of skylines were also there

Hi guys,

A friend of mine had his R33 GTST stolen last night from his premises in Robertson QLD.

Description of vehicle:

Blood orange/red R33 GTST.

Enkei wheels with semi slicks.

No rear spoiler.

RB26 engine with T88 turbo etc etc.

400R Skyline front bumper

NUMBER PLATES: MYTH

Engine number: RB250720899A.

VIN: 6R91MPORTWHKC4044.

Reward in place for information leading to the arrest/possession/location of vehicle.

I shall get some pictures.

PM Me here or Call Wayne - 0412 781 355.

MYTH.jpg

STOLEN FROM: KINGSTON PARK RACEWAY CARPARK

DATE STOLEN: 26/06/2012

REGO: ONE-989

MAKE: NISSAN

MODEL: S13

DETAILS: CA18DET AUTO, CF BONNET, AERO FRONT BAR

COLOUR: WHITE / GOLD TWO TONE

CONTACT DETAILS: ME (0434839302) RON (0488 122 544)

601654_10151802655850262_1741493328_n.jpg

Stolen last night (27/7/2012) from Rocklea, Brisbane

was on red trailer with rego 754QPT

Apparently a white landcruiser, silver lancer are involved with theft

Details are

-1992 Nissan 180sx with s15 front

-1JZGTE

-3076gtx turbo

-6boost manifold

-Lexan windows

-Carbon wing

-Haltech ecu

-Rota grid 17x9.5 kumho ku31 steers and ku39 rears

photo11343437814.jpg

photo1343437814.jpg

Edited by jdmsilvia13

Hi.

Friend's 180SX GOT STOLEN FROM CORINDA TONIGHT.

LAST SEEN DRIVING THROUGH PINELANDS SHOPPING CENTRE AT SUNNYBANK AT 9PM.

BABY BLUE 180SX WITH GOLD buddy club WHEELS.

IT IS A TYPE X MODEL. STANDARD BODYKIT.

REGO: 501 LYE

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT.

167034_491022930177_5808754_n.jpg

Edited by chuongie

1994 180sx stolen between 1:40pm-2:40pm thursday 17th of october from logan hyperdome if u see please report to police thanks

plate number 174-THM police have been notified please help locate my ride it doesnt have sideskirts as i took them off has fmic stock body 18 inch avanti left hand side is damaged and boot has had a quick repair rust job can tell the paint from stock paint

1012485_10151575514996024_978177136_n.jpg60798_10151575515016024_1849302184_n.jpg9903_10151611321876024_1403045699_n.jpg

Had to make a new account since I forgot my old one. My r33 skyline was stolen from crestmead, Logan on Saturday night.

Colour: white with a blue gtr copy front bar.

Wheels: 5 spoke impuls silver 18inch

Other mods: no grill. hks superdragger, intercooler, and drift lip.

Not sure how to add pics. Cash reward for info leading to finding it. please call police when spotted or me on 0432726142

Hey, my Aprilia RS125 was stolen from my garage last night in Norwich.

Its black with Aprilia Racing written on the fairings in red and has gold wheels.

Registration is AE04 EEX

Posting on behalf of a friend

**** Stolen ****

Rego - 040-TBH

When: 7/06/2014 between 6pm and 12pm

If you see it please call police or dave on 0425 833 618.

many old boys know this as disenters car and it is -_- these dogs need to be found and dealt with

d13.jpg