Sign in to follow this  
loz

NEW SITE BUGS / CHANGES WANTED

Whats the go with the HARDTUNED logo on all uploaded pic now? Do they become property of HARDTUNED?

Whats the go with the HARDTUNED logo on all uploaded pic now? Do they become property of HARDTUNED?

apparently...

still got the problem i mentioned before. On cars/parts for sale, when I sort to NSW only & then try to go to the second page the NSW only selection is cancelled and its shows all states/territories..

still got the problem i mentioned before. On cars/parts for sale, when I sort to NSW only & then try to go to the second page the NSW only selection is cancelled and its shows all states/territories..

A completely new system has been put in place: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=514208&st=0

:thumbsup:

Something I don't like

When linking another site, on the old style you could type "CLICK HERE" Then add link and you click the word you typed.

Now it doesn't work, or am I using it wrong?

members ride link from drop down list not working at the moment..

how can i search a member or myself's topics that been made? (all not just last 5)?

On mobile site the sales thread isn't updating at all ? Private sales for nissan parts has been same for 3 days ? N the new classifieds sections has zero topics

^^^ as per our other threads, we are working on the new classifieds mobile version at the moment and it will be live in a week.

how can i search a member or myself's topics that been made? (all not just last 5)?

click "my topics" under general, or simply hover over a users name and click "find content"

members ride link from drop down list not working at the moment..

fixed

There needs to be a quicker link for "new-posts"

huh?

under general tab there is "active topics" , under classifieds there is "latest classifieds"..... how much quicker do you need? :P

What's with the compulsory mobile phone number in your profile now?

I now have 2 top right tabs on iphone. one does nothing

same

same

Same but on android

thats for classifieds. (it's mandatory for classifieds, and that was the only way we could integrate it)

same

Same but on android

planning out the new design :

CLASSIFIEDS.jpg

thats for classifieds. (it's mandatory for classifieds, and that was the only way we could integrate it)

so, ns.com stores everyones mobile numbers now?

Yeah, apparently stores the numbers as images from what he mentioned at one point...

As per my post in the other new forum thread...

Also loz, the RSS Feed links are pointing to hyperlinks from racelineevents.com, Could this be changed to nissansilvia.com(or i guess hardtuned.net) ?

The RSS Feed to the existing Classifieds ad was originally to NS so i presume something has changed during the configuration of new configuration RSS Feed.

Looks good Loz.

I noticed if I go to active topics (iPhone) and click a thread I have already read 10 pages of but there is now 11 pages it will take me to page 1 rather than the last post on page 10 I had read. I swear it used to do that no worries before but since the last site update it dusnt do it anymore. Hope that made sense.

so, ns.com stores everyones mobile numbers now?

Yes it is stored as an encrypted field.

It is only necessary if you are using the classifieds site... it is in place to help us catch out scammers.

Looks good Loz.

I noticed if I go to active topics (iPhone) and click a thread I have already read 10 pages of but there is now 11 pages it will take me to page 1 rather than the last post on page 10 I had read. I swear it used to do that no worries before but since the last site update it dusnt do it anymore. Hope that made sense.

if you click the dot it should take you to the last post

not sure if it's been mentioned but the drop down menus seem to hang around too long and get in the way after you stop hovering over them, they also don't hide if you click somewhere else on the screen.

not major, just a slight annoyance.

Loz,

Profile Feed comments still shows own comments made which is supposed to be for another user!

Cheers,

Andy

Loz,

Profile Feed comments still shows own comments made which is supposed to be for another user!

Cheers,

Andy

Is this for the 'quoted' notifications? If so, click the word "quoted" and it'll take you to the new post.

^ Nah Andrew the Profile Feed in a user's profile where others can make comments... I get people to post up feedback on my sales transaction experience with them. I can see my comments made about another user in my own Profile Feed. Looks like I'm talking myself up which I don't like to do :lol:

Cheers,

Andy

Is there any way to disable threads appearing they have new posts when someone votes in the poll? The Kyle sandilands thread for example....you just want it to die and go away but people keep voting and you (well, I) keep thinking there's a new post. It doesn't go to the top again, but seeing the new post icon is enough to get annoying when it's still on the first page.

This is for any thread with a poll, not just the sandilands one

Edited by Dan.

agree with dan. can the polls auto disable after a certan amount of time?or make it so when you vote it doesn't bump it? i'm just editing the polls out of OP in old threads in the tech section