Sign in to follow this  
loz

NEW SITE BUGS / CHANGES WANTED

I don't know if it's work in progress, but I see the yellow stars have been added for threads you've posted in..... I've got to be honest here and say it looks awful. The coloured envelopes were fine like in the last design and their colour scheme would still match this new design.

edit: I see it's back to normal / envelopes now.

edit x2: ok their back to yellow stars... :S

Edited by Dan.

i dont know if its just something im missing, but on the mobile version i cant see how its possible to go to my profile or inbox, to view PM's?

there is also a little icon in the top right corner, 4 little squares, this doesnt do anything. is that correct?

^ +1. Why does the back button go to the specific forum? Can't it just go back to active topics? We have to click the square and active topics every time we want to see the active topics.

i dont know if its just something im missing, but on the mobile version i cant see how its possible to go to my profile or inbox, to view PM's?

there is also a little icon in the top right corner, 4 little squares, this doesnt do anything. is that correct?

What browser are you using? You should be getting a pop-out menu with the 4 boxes.

It worked in the previous mobile forum, why wouldn't it work now?

because we deleted the old version completely, this version has been completely re-written to work better with the new phones that are out/

Not sure if your aware of this problem but since the update, in the private parts for sale forum if I choose to only see the "VIC parts" (for eg) in the category drop down menu it will only work for the 1st page and the 2nd page will show parts from all of Aus not just VIC this is the same for the load more topics instead of next page.

Also If I'm on page 2 and choose VIC in the category's it will bring me back to page one.

This might be the same for other forums too.

Thanks, Greg

What browser are you using? You should be getting a pop-out menu with the 4 boxes.

whatever the most recent android browser is? galaxy s2. PM's, quotes, nothing like that works for me it seems, but it does work on the full version.

whatever the most recent android browser is? galaxy s2. PM's, quotes, nothing like that works for me it seems, but it does work on the full version.

I've tried with a Galaxy S2 and all seems to be sweet.

Top right there is a box with 3 smaller white squares in it, click on it and it gives you the options for messages and the like.

To quote a post, select the actual post you want to quote and then click the "Quote" button.

i dont know if its just something im missing, but on the mobile version i cant see how its possible to go to my profile or inbox, to view PM's? there is also a little icon in the top right corner, 4 little squares, this doesnt do anything. is that correct?
I've tried with a Galaxy S2 and all seems to be sweet. Top right there is a box with 3 smaller white squares in it, click on it and it gives you the options for messages and the like. To quote a post, select the actual post you want to quote and then click the "Quote" button.

well i've just cleared cache and everything, and it looks to have fixed the problem. it works now, thanks for confirming that for me flying180 ^^^

bugs i have noticed. mobile version, iphone

- randomly displays 3 members names sometimes when you click active topics.

- when you get more then one inbox msg, it tells you only have one

- when you click the square on top right to access the menu portal... it drops to the last post on the page at random, have to scroll up then.

suggested changes

- have a little red dot or something appear on the top right square button to show if theres a notification or new message.

- active content button on the main screen.. not in a menu in a menu.

- Top bars not retracting when you take your mouse off them.

- When click on "quotes" someone made from you it takes me to the hardtuned site instead of NS and I'm not logged in there.

havent read through the whole thread, but i am having pretty bad website formatting issues on my macbook pro with firefox 3.5.16

drop down menus are oversized and page numbers + post/option buttons are elongated/oversized also..

There's an advert that keeps going over the top of the drop down menu's. Shits me to no end.

There's an advert that keeps going over the top of the drop down menu's. Shits me to no end.

Loz is probably getting shitted to no end with the amount of posts being made about it in this thread :) It's been covered and it's out of Loz's control.

Slightly off topic... Does anyone know how to block someone on here so you don't see their posts? I swear you could do it a while ago but I cant find the button now. (not worth starting a thread about, so asking in this one)

Edited by Dan.

Slightly off topic... Does anyone know how to block someone on here so you don't see their posts? I swear you could do it a while ago but I cant find the button now. (not worth starting a thread about, so asking in this one)

Yeah you can still block certain people's posts. Just go up to your account name in the top right, in the drop down click on "manage ignore pref."

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

got the same PM issue as simon.

also can be dicky if you try and paste something in the quick reply box if there is already text there. sometimes it highlights the lot...

no code coming up when you reply sucks. especially working around photos, and trying to get rid of strikethrough/bold etc.

and whats the go with the HT watermark on uploaded pics?

Don't know if you are aware but members ride link from drop down menu doesn't work

not sure if this was mentioned; when on classifieds> parts > drop down menu on NSW or w/e state > press next page, the section turns back to all instead of staying on NSW.

it may be just me, but the dropdown menu is quite often displaying behind the advertising banner

it may be just me, but the dropdown menu is quite often displaying behind the advertising banner

Not just you, alot of people had this problem with the old forum theme, but with the new theme i havent ran into it as of yet and im on Mozilla Firefox 7.

Not sure if it's been covered or not yet,

But when on the mobile version and you click a thread, sometimes it opens the thread in a completely random page/ post within the thread.

- In the Classifieds drop down menu

When hovering over the 2 below workshops you cant click on them, ive noticed if you hover a little bit ontop of PerformanceShop it works but not for RMS at all but for all the other listings on that page it works perfectly ontop of the text.

* Cant click PerformanceShop

* Cant Click RMS

* Can click on everything else on that classifieds page tho.

- Can we have the Classifieds > Victoria etc back or a Revised version? Now when trying to only see parts from local state you need to click an extra few times, Maybe even have it under Local > Victoria > Classifieds etc kind of thing?

really need to relist the signup date under the avatar/details

Agreed.

Edited by antonio

Emoticons for the mobile version please?

just learn the shortcuts for your most used ones

2 things;

- i think sign up date should be added under avatars again

- and can we get some form of pm notification happening again? i keep overlooking pm's cos they don't pop up like they used to - unless there is a way to set it?

pms arnt workign mate.... need to reply like now aswell..

everytime i click "post" or "more reply options" it opens the companies website??? starting to f**k me off as i need to give them payment details today

pms arnt workign mate.... need to reply like now aswell..

everytime i click "post" or "more reply options" it opens the companies website??? starting to f**k me off as i need to give them payment details today

Who are you trying to contact?

Your PM to me worked.. :unsure: